• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Official 2019-2020 Chicago Bears Thread - Keep Moving Forward

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
Packers vs Bears posts?

Here you go

Bears offensive line sucks monkey balls and Tricky Biscuits is a BUST!!!

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
I am expecting Trubisky to not SUCK but he's never going to be anything people are talking about.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
The game Sunday was, unfortunately, an indication that Trubisky has problems handling big games. His head wasn't in the game at times. Nagy needs to give him play books and videos for the entire off season. I don't think Trubisky is close to comfortable with some of the plays/defenses. Maybe when he actually learns the offense, he can relax and we'll see his good physical skills get used properly.

That's what I hope for but I agree Sunday looked a lot more like bust than like franchise QB. Deshaun Watson would have been hitting receivers and running for first downs/TDs. It's like Nagy believes he needs to protect Trubisky at all costs. Mahomes would have shredded the GB defense with the KC play book. Where were all the special plays Nagy brags about? They miss on the first one and stop for the rest of the game? Where was the run game that Nagy said we're going to have? I want to see Nagy run the ball over 40% of the time this week. Every time he calls a pass, someone should hit him in the head with a play chart.

Kepa

Reaction score
We see what plays happened, we dont know the original calls. Mitch is allowed to audible right? I know I saw a handfull of them. Might be just like Cutler and immediately changing the play to a pass, and Nagy is not going to put his Mitch under a bus saying that the quarterback changed the play.

Shawn1112

Donating Member
Reaction score
Bears signed TE, J.P. Holtz, off waivers (Redskins released him). Is this because of Burton not being ready or just to add back up depth? Bears cut DL, Abdullah Anderson.

Burton is still hurt per reports last night. Sounds like its more than day to day as they claim

Shawn1112

Donating Member
Reaction score
The game Sunday was, unfortunately, an indication that Trubisky has problems handling big games. His head wasn't in the game at times. Nagy needs to give him play books and videos for the entire off season. I don't think Trubisky is close to comfortable with some of the plays/defenses. Maybe when he actually learns the offense, he can relax and we'll see his good physical skills get used properly.
Dude you are seriously delusional........has trouble with big games and his head wasnt in at at times??? He has trouble with 90% of his games and if his head isnt in the game 100% of the time then he doesnt deserve to play QB in the NFL imo. If he doesnt know/understand the playbook/offense by now, then he never will. He is a 1 read QB, accuracy is average at best and cant read a defense or look off the safety to save his life. He will never be anything above average imo. Believe me, I want to be 100% wrong, been a die hard Bears fan my whole life. Simply put, they drafted the wrong guy, and moving up to get him makes it 100% worse. I have never seen the Bears with a franchise QB in my entire life and I really want that, lol.

BTW: Did you hear his (Trubisky) interview yesterday. He was asked about the 3rd and 1 play that was an RPO. He said he was told not to answer questions about the last game. WTF is that, let the fucking man speak. Now the Bears are telling him what he can and cant talk about?

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
Dude you are seriously delusional........has trouble with big games and his head wasnt in at at times??? He has trouble with 90% of his games and if his head isnt in the game 100% of the time then he doesnt deserve to play QB in the NFL imo. If he doesnt know/understand the playbook/offense by now, then he never will. He is a 1 read QB, accuracy is average at best and cant read a defense or look off the safety to save his life. He will never be anything above average imo. Believe me, I want to be 100% wrong, been a die hard Bears fan my whole life. Simply put, they drafted the wrong guy, and moving up to get him makes it 100% worse. I have never seen the Bears with a franchise QB in my entire life and I really want that, lol.

BTW: Did you hear his (Trubisky) interview yesterday. He was asked about the 3rd and 1 play that was an RPO. He said he was told not to answer questions about the last game. WTF is that, let the fucking man speak. Now the Bears are telling him what he can and cant talk about?
Agree on all this and I'm not even a Bears fan. The question is do they end up paying him when his contract is due?

If he's not going to be the guy, I think they need to draft a new QB pretty soon to start grooming him.

Top Bottom