Official 2019-2020 Chicago Bears Thread - Keep Moving Forward

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
The game Sunday was, unfortunately, an indication that Trubisky has problems handling big games. His head wasn't in the game at times. Nagy needs to give him play books and videos for the entire off season. I don't think Trubisky is close to comfortable with some of the plays/defenses. Maybe when he actually learns the offense, he can relax and we'll see his good physical skills get used properly.

That's what I hope for but I agree Sunday looked a lot more like bust than like franchise QB. Deshaun Watson would have been hitting receivers and running for first downs/TDs. It's like Nagy believes he needs to protect Trubisky at all costs. Mahomes would have shredded the GB defense with the KC play book. Where were all the special plays Nagy brags about? They miss on the first one and stop for the rest of the game? Where was the run game that Nagy said we're going to have? I want to see Nagy run the ball over 40% of the time this week. Every time he calls a pass, someone should hit him in the head with a play chart.

Kepa

Jun 13, 2019
We publish information about proved by time services and also about newcomers to the industry, because new gambling sites appear on the Internet regularly. They often propose interesting promos to attract many gamers and to gain authority in the community. That’s why, we have gambling sites with codes – services that propose free coins or skins to their users are highlighted by special badges in the https://top100-list.com/

Last edited:

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
The game Sunday was, unfortunately, an indication that Trubisky has problems handling big games. His head wasn't in the game at times. Nagy needs to give him play books and videos for the entire off season. I don't think Trubisky is close to comfortable with some of the plays/defenses. Maybe when he actually learns the offense, he can relax and we'll see his good physical skills get used properly.
Dude you are seriously delusional........has trouble with big games and his head wasnt in at at times??? He has trouble with 90% of his games and if his head isnt in the game 100% of the time then he doesnt deserve to play QB in the NFL imo. If he doesnt know/understand the playbook/offense by now, then he never will. He is a 1 read QB, accuracy is average at best and cant read a defense or look off the safety to save his life. He will never be anything above average imo. Believe me, I want to be 100% wrong, been a die hard Bears fan my whole life. Simply put, they drafted the wrong guy, and moving up to get him makes it 100% worse. I have never seen the Bears with a franchise QB in my entire life and I really want that, lol.

BTW: Did you hear his (Trubisky) interview yesterday. He was asked about the 3rd and 1 play that was an RPO. He said he was told not to answer questions about the last game. WTF is that, let the fucking man speak. Now the Bears are telling him what he can and cant talk about?

Reactions: FESTER665

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Dude you are seriously delusional........has trouble with big games and his head wasnt in at at times??? He has trouble with 90% of his games and if his head isnt in the game 100% of the time then he doesnt deserve to play QB in the NFL imo. If he doesnt know/understand the playbook/offense by now, then he never will. He is a 1 read QB, accuracy is average at best and cant read a defense or look off the safety to save his life. He will never be anything above average imo. Believe me, I want to be 100% wrong, been a die hard Bears fan my whole life. Simply put, they drafted the wrong guy, and moving up to get him makes it 100% worse. I have never seen the Bears with a franchise QB in my entire life and I really want that, lol.

BTW: Did you hear his (Trubisky) interview yesterday. He was asked about the 3rd and 1 play that was an RPO. He said he was told not to answer questions about the last game. WTF is that, let the fucking man speak. Now the Bears are telling him what he can and cant talk about?

Agree on all this and I'm not even a Bears fan. The question is do they end up paying him when his contract is due?

If he's not going to be the guy, I think they need to draft a new QB pretty soon to start grooming him.

Reactions: Shawn1112
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info