My experience with CBD

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I was in Denver a couple weeks ago for the Bears game / bachelor party. Popped THC mints and chocolate bars the entire time I was there...felt like a million bucks!!
When I was there last year we brought a bunch home. Wife loved some of the edibles, I didnt try any of them.
The ones that were very chill she liked, the ones that made her feel like she just smoked bud she didnt like.

Reactions: Chet Donnelly

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Ok, I'm stupid (no shit right), I hear CBD shit on every commercial. WTH is this stuff? Would I pass a drug test for new employment if I took it.

I really don't have issues. Only restless Penis. And well, maybe my knees, but...
CBD is another component that is found in cannibis and hemp (marijuana is a slang word used for the female plant.)

There is a male and female version of cannibis.

The female version grows buds which contain high amounts of THC (5-30%) (this is the weed you usually see people smoking, the female plant) then there is also a Male version, usually called Hemp. Hemp does not grow buds, makes seeds(bad for smoking) and produces very little THC (0.3%) . Most CBD products are made from Hemp so contain very little, if any, THC.

The difference is THC is psychoactive (makes you feel high), while CBD is not (no high effects.)

A majority of drug tests (not counting probation stuff) test for the THC component and at a certain level. Using CBD daily (under 1000-2000mg) should NOT show up on any drug test due to being a different chemical then THC, which they test for.

BUT I have nothing to truly back this up. Try searching for stories of other people who take CBD Regularly and have had a drug test.

Even smoking Regularly once a week, there is a good chance you can still pass a drug test if given the right amount of days, you workout and have a lower fat diet. THC bonds to fat molecules in the body, hence why it takes awhile to clear out. Less fat = less THC bonding to fat = less time for it to clear out of your system.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
CBD is another component that is found in cannibis and hemp (marijuana is a slang word used for the female plant.)

There is a male and female version of cannibis.

The female version grows buds which contain high amounts of THC (5-30%) (this is the weed you usually see people smoking, the female plant) then there is also a Male version, usually called Hemp. Hemp does not grow buds, makes seeds(bad for smoking) and produces very little THC (0.3%) . Most CBD products are made from Hemp so contain very little, if any, THC.

The difference is THC is psychoactive (makes you feel high), while CBD is not (no high effects.)

A majority of drug tests (not counting probation stuff) test for the THC component and at a certain level. Using CBD daily (under 1000-2000mg) should NOT show up on any drug test due to being a different chemical then THC, which they test for.

BUT I have nothing to truly back this up. Try searching for stories of other people who take CBD Regularly and have had a drug test.

Even smoking Regularly once a week, there is a good chance you can still pass a drug test if given the right amount of days, you workout and have a lower fat diet. THC bonds to fat molecules in the body, hence why it takes awhile to clear out. Less fat = less THC bonding to fat = less time for it to clear out of your system.

giphy.gif

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
CBD has really small traces of THC, especially the hemp based products....but there is still a chance it would show up in a drug test. Maybe Lord Tin Foilhat tinfoilhat can elaborate.
You have it backwards. The hemp based CBD should have almost no THC.

The cannibis based CBD is likely to have both, CBD and THC. But it is usually labeled accordingly and CBD made from cannibis is more illegal (especially in illegal states) compared to hemp based CBD which has been legal for most states, even marijuana illegal states.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
You have it backwards. The hemp based CBD should have almost no THC.

The cannibis based CBD is likely to have both, CBD and THC. But it is usually labeled accordingly and CBD made from cannibis is more illegal (especially in illegal states) compared to hemp based CBD which has been legal for most states, even marijuana illegal states.
By really small, I mean .3% THC. Had to look it up.

Reactions: Lord Tin Foilhat

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Reactions: JeffsLightning

m_dogg

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 23, 2008
Will give cbdfx a try. Got a 15ml bottle 725mg extract from nuleaf and it was close to $100. Will try the 1500mg, 725mg didn't really worked as I hoped. Many times I need to pop the pill to really calm down and I don't want to be stuck on benzos for the rest of my life.

Microdosing psilocybin is another option, I'll report after harvest :LOL:
Anxiety is a bitch...not to mention panic attacks.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I don't have anxiety but have severe tinnitus, to the point where I could (but don't) claim disability. I wonder if one of these, or a concoction of them would have any affect? Anyone have any ideas? Reading these entries and typing these sentences is all the research I've done, so far. It is bad enough that it has a massive impact on trying to sleep. 3mg of Lunesta might put me down for a few hours, but it never lasts and I haven't gotten a good night's sleep in about three years. Tried for some surgery to help, was a miserable failure and also cost me about 50% hearing in my right ear, which blows donkey balls because I have decent investment in AV equipment for music.

Consolation prize was a titanium plate in my head and a neat scar if anyone wants to see that photo.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info