My experience with CBD

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
I bought some drops a year or so ago when I started dealing with my anxiety issues. I honestly didn't notice much of a difference. I could've been using the wrong dosage, it could've been shit product? I'm not sure. I'd love to give it a try again and get some results.

Not to get off topic but from dealing with this on my own I'd love to share what I've done to help my own anxiety.

FWIW I have my anxiety down from what I'd consider an 8 out of 10 to a 2-2.5 on the vast majority of days. I take a daily magnesium supplement (2 pills) an iron supplement (1 pill), a B-complex (2 pills) and vitamin D3 (2 gummies) all one daily in the evening with dinner. The Vitamin B and iron can give you a stomach ache if you take them on an empty stomach. The magnesium is what I started with, and I'd say it does 50% of the job if not more. The vitamin D can help if you have SAD or anything of that sort. I added Vitamin B and the Iron in after some research led me to the fact that the overwhelming majority of people that are hospitalized for panic/anxiety attacks lack these two things in their bloodwork.

Since anxiety and gut health are very closely related, I also added in a drink that helps balance the pH in your gut, which has helped tremendously as well.

-1 cup boiling water
-1 tablespoon min (I use 2) quality apple cider vinegar. I use Braggs brand, make sure it has the "mother" in it.
-1 tablespoon min (I use 2) quality, PURE honey. I buy mine from a local farm that they sell in the feed store where we buy our grain for the horses
-A shake or two of ground cinnamon. It's antibacterial and helps with the taste.

It takes a bit of getting used to, but is essentially like drinking a very strong apple cider. Obviously if you tone down the vinegar it won't be as potent. You can do the drink to taste, I would just suggest doing one tablespoon of the vinegar at MINIMUM. You could do 1 vinegar 3 honey if that's what made you happy. Literally doesn't matter as long as the vinegar is in there. The apple cider vinegar is the main helpful ingredient. It's serious a miracle drink from gut health to immune system boosts and whatnot. I try and drink at least one a day, in the evenings. I tried in the mornings but I couldn't give up my coffee routine.

5E6F2953-CEF0-4F64-B9CB-2D057FB1DDED.jpeg

315CCE82-C262-4B99-922B-3809F2E0369A.jpeg

I use CBD oil for my chronic pain. It works great for me. But I want to add that everyone is different, so if you tried one oil and it didn't help, I recommend to try another one. And it is better to find out more about top brands. Personally I chose the Endoca oil among iSum ranked hemp CBD products. What I really like about it is that it comes in two potencies: regular (300mg CBD/bottle) and extra (1500mg CBD/bottle), and the stronger version was created for people struggling with particularly severe conditions.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info