Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
drop ≠ dropper.

im glad i messaged you.

:rofl:

i got the 500mg blueberry lemon dropper stuff and the "pain cream " stuff.
i tried half a dropper last night, my leg doesn't hurt today, i slept well. :bigthumb: im excited to see how it goes going forward.

the cream has a pretty hardcore icy-hot-ish smell to it but i legit don't care if it makes me feel better.
Do a full dropper.

Reactions: Yaj Yak

JeffsLightning

TCG Elite Member
Mar 3, 2004
House of Power
Do a full dropper.
Is this what your talking about?

Screenshot_20191004-101926_Chrome.jpg

ZXMustang

Suh dude
Feb 19, 2019
Mike - quick question. What exactly are you anxious about? Whats causing it, and what are you afraid will happen to you? These are the core questions you need to ask yourself when the anxiety creeps up, then remind yourself that whatever you are anxious about hasn't hurt you yet. I dealt with this for a few years. Took a while to figure out what I was getting anxious about. Once I identified it, and realized that all the times I was worried about it, it never occurred, then that's when I was able to relax. Like people who are constantly afraid of dying from some mystery illness they think they have. They aren't dead yet, and those times they thought it was happening, it wasnt. Therefore, you can dismiss that event as benign and move on with your life. Takes practice, but you can teach yourself to convince yourself in real-time that whatever you are worried or anxious about, is really meaningless.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I sometimes don't even realize im having an attack until i check my pulse or blood pressure, my blood pressure is in the stroke zone when I have a mild anxiety attack and my heart rate hangs around 105 bpm and it can do it for fucking hours at a time, most of the time its because of an activity im dreading witch can be as simple as going a place that crowded or any time i go to a place ive never been before, dumb stuff but trying to think my self calm has the opposite effect, but most of the time it I dont realize its happening though to the extent that it is, like i feel my ears get hot while im driving to a place and check my pulse oh I guess im having anxiety about this lol

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
I was really close to picking some CBD products up a couple months ago. Was super anxious and stressed out. Working 2nd shifts for the first time, work was slow so was bored there all day, couldn’t get a good sleep schedule to allow me to do things before work in the mornings. Was really anxious and angry.

Got promoted to supervisor so work was less monotonous, changed to an 8am-6pm schedule which felt more normal, and work went from finding bullshit things to do to having more work to do than we have people to do it. Brain is more stimulated so I'm not as anxious everyday now.

Still a bit hesitant with zero policy random FAA drug testing at work. But it truly seems that’s not a real issue.

ragingclue

What's a "Super Bowl"?
TCG Premium
Dec 19, 2013
cubby_small.jpg

Finally found a use for that weird shitty small cubby in the center console. Thanks Mook!

Just not sure if I'm doing it right.... I got the 500mg 30ml juice along with 500mg 10ml additive and I put a few drops of additive in each cartridge with the juice. I'm going through ~2-3 cartridges a day. Does that seem excessive? I think before bed I'm going to see if switching to putting drops under my tongue would work better. But I just seem to be going through everything much faster than I expected.

Reactions: EmersonHart13

SHARKBITEATTACK

Enthusiast
Jun 15, 2008
Bartlett
Long history of anxiety/depression here. I got a script for xanax and it works 100% of the time. Problem is after it wears off, you go to feeling worse than you did in the first place. Not much different then doing a shot of alcohol.... Certain THC's make me paranoid and certain ones make me calm. Tried one while it vegas for sema last year that was amazing. Made me balls out confident for talking with people while doing interviews.

Have treid CBD a few times and cant say I've ever really felt much. Could be a psycological thing tho, I'm expecting it to hit me like weed but it obviously never does.

Anyhow, its a little relieving theres fellow brothers on here dealing with similar shit

Reactions: JimmyGT

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
View attachment 43854

Finally found a use for that weird shitty small cubby in the center console. Thanks Mook!

Just not sure if I'm doing it right.... I got the 500mg 30ml juice along with 500mg 10ml additive and I put a few drops of additive in each cartridge with the juice. I'm going through ~2-3 cartridges a day. Does that seem excessive? I think before bed I'm going to see if switching to putting drops under my tongue would work better. But I just seem to be going through everything much faster than I expected.

Haha, there ya go, literally never put anything in that cubby

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I got the 1000 mg oil and tried it yesterday, so background I work swing shift but sleep at night on my days off so I can see my family more even when I’m working night shift, yesterday I got home from work around 7:30am took half a dropper went to bed, was pretty restless slept total around 1.5hours, so last night I was pretty tired by 8pm, took a dropper and a half and 5mg of melatonin, and had overall pretty restless sleep all night, will try again tonight

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Do you normally melatonin? I do 5mg every night as well and it helps me fall asleep but doesn't keep me asleep.
Yeah I normally do melatonin 5mg I find any more than 5mg makes me restless, I’ve tried up to 10mg, there is also this stuff called 5htp I use sometimes it’s converter in the body to triptophan (I butchered that word) the stuff in turkey that makes you tired, I’ll give this a few days and play with the dose to see, I could tell I took something but it wasn’t a strong drowsy feeling

Reactions: EmersonHart13
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info