Reaction score
Hm. Thats kind of a shame. But I mean i'll probably still buy it

OP
Chester Copperpot

Chester Copperpot

TCGs Far Right Leader
Donating Member
Reaction score
I'll buy it if it's a giant conglomeration of an install. Meaning I can play 1-3 with a single .exe.

Would make the inevitable mods astronomically easier to maintain since it would affect the entire games instead of games.

Was my biggest gripe with S.T.A.L.K.E.R. since I never played the trilogy until recently. 6 different mods for each game to make the graphics better/unfuck CTDs and other various issues.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
So, the reason for the long elevators in the first two games is that it was essentially one BIG map. Which I liked. Because you could just about walk anywhere.

In later games they 'split' them. So While in ME1 the Normandy was one big map, in ME2 and 3, each level was its own map.

I actually liked that I could walk around the entire Citadel presidium in the first game without an actual loading screen. I also enjoyed the squad mate dialogue.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
Also, that shot int he trailer for when the Normandy SR2 is revealed with the lights. Bad ass song and cut scene.

Is it bad that I'm excited to walk into Afterlife for the first time in the remastered version? :)

OP
Chester Copperpot

Chester Copperpot

TCGs Far Right Leader
Donating Member
Reaction score
Everything about the trilogy is a masterpiece. People hated the original ending but I thought it was "fitting". The hero always lives, John Wayne, John Wick, Jason Bourne always comes back to save the day, blah blah. Sometimes the hero fucking dies. I loved it.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
Everything about the trilogy is a masterpiece. People hated the original ending but I thought it was "fitting". The hero always lives, John Wayne, John Wick, Jason Bourne always comes back to save the day, blah blah. Sometimes the hero fucking dies. I loved it.
I did all the endings. But the 'secret' ending where you blow the kid's brains out is the best.

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Reaction score

IDAFC21

WOW.
Donating Member
Reaction score
First the elevators, and now no more gratuitous shots of Mirandas ass!!! Whats next!! :angrys00ls:

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
Wait.. What is this?
I didn't even know this existed.

Looks like there are some pretty tough requirements to achieve that ending.
You don't 'win' if you blow the kid away. Kid is a hologram. Instead its a Fuck You Reapers! and you end up with a hologram of Liara from the time capsules about a 100000 years later. Shooting the kid means you lose, but its satisfying for sure!

OP
Chester Copperpot

Chester Copperpot

TCGs Far Right Leader
Donating Member
Reaction score
You don't 'win' if you blow the kid away. Kid is a hologram. Instead its a Fuck You Reapers! and you end up with a hologram of Liara from the time capsules about a 100000 years later. Shooting the kid means you lose, but its satisfying for sure!
*Just kidding. Found it.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
But I really wanted to see Miranda's ass and tits in 4K HDR!

I think the funniest part of that video is that Mark Meers will volunteerly say it at conventions if you ask.

EDIT:, lol I haven't watched any of the newer ones. Ep8 has me rolling lol. :ROFLMAO:

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
I originally hoped this would be a remaster along the lines of Halo remastered. With an entirely new engine, models, and textures.

but I’ll be picking it up anyways.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
I really hope I can have the original ME1/2 FemShep face. I was able to import the original into ME3 because I had them in previous games.

ME3 FemShep default face looks like she got a botched surgery.

Original ME1 through 2.
1618363784430.png

ME3.
1618363821715.png

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
Holy Shit. If you are buying for PC, definitely BUY FOR PC.

Native 21:9 support. Thats YUGE for PC gamers running ultra-wides like me.

Yeppps, definitely getting this even though I already own basically all the ME games + all the DLC lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom