Apocalypse Investment thread.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
Hype dudes coming out of the woodwork on MVIS on FB groups and stuff (in between the hundreds of Safemoon and DOGE posts). Saying it's going to go to go into the hundredS :rofl: I'm glad I'm actually on the train on time for once.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
Donating Member
Reaction score
Hype dudes coming out of the woodwork on MVIS on FB groups and stuff (in between the hundreds of Safemoon and DOGE posts). Saying it's going to go to go into the hundredS :rofl: I'm glad I'm actually on the train on time for once.
Just imagine being in it and EVERYBODY is saying it's a shit stock because the company doesn't have a product, 30 employees, and losing money. That's despite there being DD of why it's worth more Tha. It was.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
Just imagine being in it and EVERYBODY is saying it's a shit stock because the company doesn't have a product, 30 employees, and losing money. That's despite there being DD of why it's worth more Tha. It was.
I've seen a lot of the recirculating lately too. Is this movement more related to a short squeeze or is it real valuation?

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Part of me wants to sell some and wait for the dip. That same part of me did that with DOGE at .13 :io:

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
Donating Member
Reaction score
I've seen a lot of the recirculating lately too. Is this movement more related to a short squeeze or is it real valuation?
Not really much of a short squeeze. If you look at the available short shares, there's 0 shares available to short out of about 38 million shares for shorting. The rate fee has also increased. But I'm sure that we did have at least a little short squeeze but the shares that were returned got used up right away. Also, doesn't mean MMs aren't borrowing the shares to keep them off the books for now. We're also holding good support from the 17.50 and up range. Especially after hours, the price didn't drop to much and we held up pretty well.

We are finally seeing real value to this company and that is the main reason why price is moving.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
Donating Member
Reaction score
Seems like some of the shorts are covering. There's almost a million shares returned. (I think it was something like 800k if I remember correctly). RSI (relative strength index) cooled down on the daily and we have strong support in the low to mid $21 range.

Fish

From the mean streets....
Donating Member
Reaction score
Anyone use Fidelity for stocks? My 401K is through them and figure Id just use them for everything, but I is noob. :hs:

Five-0

Regular
Reaction score
I also use Fidelity. It's fine enough for my small investment noob learning.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom