Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
1619444611194.gif

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
I sold out of a few here also, and just off’d some stocks I picked up last March for next to nothing and watched them go 300% or more to buy more stocks and watch those stocks grow. my personal goal is to hit or close to the six figure mark with only what I have initially invested of 3k into the market.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
I've got a problem with FOMO lol. I've sold too early and missed the jump on just about everything I've been in. I'll probably hold on for a bit too.

this is why you should have at least a technical if not fundamental target in mind to either straight sell or at least re-evaluate once the target is hit, and have the discipline to do so. rather than let your feeble emotional monkey brain make a decision during some kind of action.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
this is why you should have at least a technical if not fundamental target in mind to either straight sell or at least re-evaluate once the target is hit, and have the discipline to do so. rather than let your feeble emotional monkey brain make a decision during some kind of action.
Monke brain too strong

Reactions: Bob Kazamakis

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
1619461079630.gif

Thread Info