Apocalypse Investment thread.

98GrandPrixIraqVet

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Please lets take a look at how some business are doing as the stocks are crashing.

These 2 are about to merge. United Technologies will be majority owner and new company will be Raytheon Technologies.

take a loom at these pics. I slid the ticker backwards a little so could see where the shares for each were less than a month ago.

Paging TCG investors and stock gurus.

What else is everyone else paying attention to?

Screenshot_20200318-224416_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200318-224259_Chrome.jpg

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking about United, American, and maybe Delta. They're in the absolute shutter right now. And they're obviously going to get bailed out. And they'll get back to normal eventually. It's dropped from like 80/share down to like 20/share over the past month and going to keep going. I'm thinking like a 6-12 month investment.

EmersonHart13

UNSUBSCRIBE
Donating Member
Reaction score
Some talk in here about this topic:

IceCreamAssassin

FBMM
Donating Member
Reaction score
Oil companies are down a ton right now. MPC is super low. Everyone at work talking about investing their whole 401k into it because they all know it’s coming back eventually.

01Cobra

Johnny Cobra
Reaction score
I missed the jump on Blue Apron. Was gonna lay some serious cash in at $2 a share and hesitated. It’s at $17 now. F me.

Chris91LX

Regular
Donating Member
Reaction score
Boeing looks like a great buy right now @ about $100/share, was like $400 a year ago. I was watching it when the issues with the new 737 happened, but it never really dropped that low.

Chris91LX

Regular
Donating Member
Reaction score
Banks are looking good if you think this all going to come back. JPM and WFC are both down pretty big right now.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
Oil companies are down a ton right now. MPC is super low. Everyone at work talking about investing their whole 401k into it because they all know it’s coming back eventually.
Oil is more of a long term play. That's a geopolitical issue between OPEC and Russia. That one could last a while.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
I had also thought about Carnival Cruise line and Royal Caribbean. But those aren't getting bailed out and there is a very real chance that either or could go belly up.

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Ford is way down but they do pay a dividend still. Might be a good time to grab some. My own stock at work hit a all time high at 101 just a couple weeks ago, with a buy up to 124. I think it dropped into the 30 range for a bit today. KMX.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
Donating Member
Reaction score
Disney went from around $150ish back in November, down to $90 today. It hit a 52 week low at just under $80 today and settled at $90 after market closed. Thinking of throwing some money back into it for a short term (hoping around a year or so). Stock will most likely jump once all this blows over and people are itching to go back with family and visit the parks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom