Apocalypse Investment thread.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Hype dudes coming out of the woodwork on MVIS on FB groups and stuff (in between the hundreds of Safemoon and DOGE posts). Saying it's going to go to go into the hundredS :rofl: I'm glad I'm actually on the train on time for once.
Just imagine being in it and EVERYBODY is saying it's a shit stock because the company doesn't have a product, 30 employees, and losing money. That's despite there being DD of why it's worth more Tha. It was.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Just imagine being in it and EVERYBODY is saying it's a shit stock because the company doesn't have a product, 30 employees, and losing money. That's despite there being DD of why it's worth more Tha. It was.
I've seen a lot of the recirculating lately too. Is this movement more related to a short squeeze or is it real valuation?

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
I've seen a lot of the recirculating lately too. Is this movement more related to a short squeeze or is it real valuation?
Not really much of a short squeeze. If you look at the available short shares, there's 0 shares available to short out of about 38 million shares for shorting. The rate fee has also increased. But I'm sure that we did have at least a little short squeeze but the shares that were returned got used up right away. Also, doesn't mean MMs aren't borrowing the shares to keep them off the books for now. We're also holding good support from the 17.50 and up range. Especially after hours, the price didn't drop to much and we held up pretty well.

We are finally seeing real value to this company and that is the main reason why price is moving.

Reactions: Sprayin

Thread Info