• Yay

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Nay

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
Really crude photo shop, and I couldn't find a clean side shot of a convertible.

But I'm about to pull the trigger on the 19 inch premium 10-11 wheels for my Tungsten grey Convertible:

*so like this, but with a black top, spent 10 second making it*

*The car and current rims, 17 inch bullits*

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
Connecticut... Cheap or not, shipping that much cross country sight unseen concerns me.

T

The Beast

Do it they are better than what's on the car now. U can't go wrong with 19" wheels

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
you make baller cash, youll be fine
New place costs a LOT more money, won't be spending much until after I'm moved and settled. Nothing wrong with my current setup, tires are just a bit on the old side.

Do it they are better than what's on the car now. U can't go wrong with 19" wheels
I am also enticed by the current C/S wheels:

I'll probably hold out till my tires are toast and get either the premium or C/S Wheels.

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
:ugh:...SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE IT THEN! I know its "were you live" (and off topic) but that is one this I never wanted to be: HOUSE RICH, $$$ POOR.
I'm not going to be money poor, I will just have less disposable income. Modifying my car = Disposable Income money, not Rent money.

EmersonHart13

Member Selfie
Donating Member
Reaction score
I like both choices. I think either would be good. Just get whichever one is the better deal.

EmersonHart13

Member Selfie
Donating Member
Reaction score
That's probably the best strategy. I considered searching for 18s or 19s for the GTO but the tires on it have so much life I cannot justify it.

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
That's probably the best strategy. I considered searching for 18s or 19s for the GTO but the tires on it have so much life I cannot justify it.
Mine are original tires, so they are getting up their in age (car is an 06), but I don't exactly take 90* turns doing 75mph, and they are balanced, have plenty of tread, etc... I figure if I curb/bend a rim, or blow a tire, I'll replace the lot, otherwise I'll put winter rubber on them next fall and buy a new set of summer rims cheaply over winter.

THEHKP7M13

Reaction score
I'm not going to be money poor, I will just have less disposable income. Modifying my car = Disposable Income money, not Rent money.
I just never want "house" to eat up more of my income then necessary unless I have kids (not happening anytime soon). Then I might care about school district, the 'hood, and other factors. I own a house and the great perk is garage (albiet a crappy one) and no one collect rent from me monthly (although the every 6 month tax bill I consider "land rent").

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
Donating Member
Reaction score
10th anniversary rims and a fat tire IMO

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom