šŸ„ Health Workout chat

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Stallone at 74 yrs old

Definitely has some help. I'm sure with his money its something a lot better than test. Rich guy (multi millions) I know is up in his late 50's/early 60's. He is fucking ripped like a 25yr old. He gets shit from his "Dr", the main thing is something he rubs in to his skin, but stacks it with other shit.
Told me he spends over $1500 a month.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Definitely has some help. I'm sure with his money its something a lot better than test. Rich guy (multi millions) I know is up in his late 50's/early 60's. He is fucking ripped like a 25yr old. He gets shit from his "Dr", the main thing is something he rubs in to his skin, but stacks it with other shit.
Told me he spends over $1500 a month.

Even with medical assistance, a 74 yrs old still working out like this is impressive

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
2 week break but i had to put down a pizza today

trying to make a conscious effort to eat less calories

not sure about abs, and think they impress dudes more than chicks, but would like to see quads. do you have to drop that much flab to see them, or is it more of an issue of building them up?

Abs workout out is all about solid core.
My abs no show

No more.

Power gut is kicking
:rofl:

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
So I'm back to my old crossfitish gym. Anyways we do a thing 3 days a week called "lift club". Basically 3 days a week after the normal gym hours a group gets together and hits 1 body part per night. 5-6 exercises, a few heavy and few range of motion. I'm 2 weeks in and hooked. I try to make 1-2 sessions per week but it has me interested in possible entering an amateur strongman comp at he end of the year. Obviously I have a lot a training and trimming up to do. So far I have maxed my deadlift at 415 with more in me, did a 4 plate viking press and 180lbs. snatch to should press with a log bar.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
So I'm back to my old crossfitish gym. Anyways we do a thing 3 days a week called "lift club". Basically 3 days a week after the normal gym hours a group gets together and hits 1 body part per night. 5-6 exercises, a few heavy and few range of motion. I'm 2 weeks in and hooked. I try to make 1-2 sessions per week but it has me interested in possible entering an amateur strongman comp at he end of the year. Obviously I have a lot a training and trimming up to do. So far I have maxed my deadlift at 415 with more in me, did a 4 plate viking press and 180lbs. snatch to should press with a log bar.
I have a lot of respect for you crossfit guys. You guys can do some crazy shit, that I wouldnt even attempt to do.
Love watching those competitions on TV

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
I have a lot of respect for you crossfit guys. You guys can do some crazy shit, that I wouldnt even attempt to do.
Love watching those competitions on TV
Wait, don't call ME a crossfit guy. Lol. I call this gym "crossfitish" because it's a lot of HIIT with lighter weights where you go through a preset workout involving various stations. Some are completely body weight, some are kettle bell, some barbell and there is boxing involved. I have found that weight melts off if you can get your diet in check and push yourself. I'm usually in and out in 1 hour.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I'm planning on getting back to my gym within the next week.

What kind of restrictions do the gyms have in place right now? I go to an LA Fitness in the south burbs. Do most gyms still have locker rooms closed? Masks required everywhere?
I go to LA as well but in Hanover Park. Locker rooms are open per say. You can change in them, use bathrooms and wash up, but no locker use or sauna use. Masks/temp check required to get in the door. Only time the workers come and do mask checks is when someone goes and complains at the front desk. Mine is off most of the time as well as other regulars. When someone see's one of the workers walking to the free weight area, we give everyone a heads up lol.

Reactions: LikeABauce302

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
2 week break but i had to put down a pizza today

trying to make a conscious effort to eat less calories

not sure about abs, and think they impress dudes more than chicks, but would like to see quads. do you have to drop that much flab to see them, or is it more of an issue of building them up?
Guys don't normally hold much body fat in their legs, should be easy to see your quads when you start building them up. You have to lift weights until you can't walk though, and make sure you're doing proper exercises with proper form.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
I did see a stroke bag at gym last night... Unreal. Making all sorts of noises, punching himself, yelling, etc... Completely juiced up....

Look at his legs......

giphy.gif

NOMIEZVR4

TCG Elite Member
May 6, 2014
Chicago
i NEVER post pictures let alone take pictures of myself but I've been working out with a buddy of mine who is a workout FREAK. I've been working out on and off for many years but this picture is a solid 6 weeks of busting my arse and eating like an animal. Here's to the next 6 weeks. I'm a small guy 5'4 and currently sitting around mid 150lbs

1614384714151.png

Thread Info