Oct 5, 2012
Saturday early morning bench session, FTW

20201031_074148.jpg

Reactions: OffshoreDrilling

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
i just bought protein powder this week. have i been big time killin' my gainz/starving my muscles not incorporating this?

for 3 months now i've been active 5+ days a week, with a mix of muay thai and lower/upper body workouts. on a full week i'll go to m/t 3 times and do 2 lower 2 upper workouts at the gym. on any given day, esp with thai food, i'm 180 lbs and i doubt i've had more than 100g of protein if i've even hit it. now i'll pretty much have 160+ on days i do the gym and 120+ on other days. wonder if i've put in a bunch of effort that partially went to waste for simply not getting enough protein.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
i just bought protein powder this week. have i been big time killin' my gainz/starving my muscles not incorporating this?

for 3 months now i've been active 5+ days a week, with a mix of muay thai and lower/upper body workouts. on a full week i'll go to m/t 3 times and do 2 lower 2 upper workouts at the gym. on any given day, esp with thai food, i'm 180 lbs and i doubt i've had more than 100g of protein if i've even hit it. now i'll pretty much have 160+ on days i do the gym and 120+ on other days. wonder if i've put in a bunch of effort that partially went to waste for simply not getting enough protein.
Itā€™s a supplement, donā€™t need it but if it helps get your protein up to optimal levels.

if youā€™re getting .5g/lbs of lean body mass youā€™re doing good. OPTIMAL is .8-1.2g/lbs of lean body mass.

consistency in training, diet, and adequate rest are the 90% of your results. Supplements and other shit are your last 10%.

Reactions: sickmint79

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Legs are absolutely FRIED from squats yesterday. Need to slow my roll and hit them less and/or less intense. Like once every other week or skip leg day all together and throw in a couple movements mixed with other body parts.

Hit some tittays and triceps today. Mostly a variety of incline work and finished off with body weight ring dips.

Thread Info