Wolfsburg Jetta

Runtz52

Runs like a turtle with downs syndrome
Oct 7, 2008
Manhattan
jetta is definitally NOT a mod friendly car. the 1.8T takes 5+ thousand dollars to getin into the low 13's 10 grand to hit 12's

im not looking for something like that tho, if i wanted that, i would buy a camaro, spray and stall it, low 13's high 12's easy right there, but i want a fun DD, that gets good mpgs, and doesnt look bad, srt 4 my bros buddy had one nothing but issues with it, its still a neon, not a fan. and im just looking for intake exhaust on the jetta, shouldnt be more than a grand

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
im not looking for something like that tho, if i wanted that, i would buy a camaro, spray and stall it, low 13's high 12's easy right there, but i want a fun DD, that gets good mpgs, and doesnt look bad, srt 4 my bros buddy had one nothing but issues with it, its still a neon, not a fan. and im just looking for intake exhaust on the jetta, shouldnt be more than a grand

My Camaro has exhaust, pulley and a lid and ran 12.9 @ 108.4 with a 2.17 60' on stock tires. It has 93k miles on it and the only thing I've had to replace is the throttle body sensor and a stupid fan pump that blows air into the cats.

Runtz52

Oct 7, 2008
Manhattan
When I was driving to Rochelle everyday, I was getting 22mpg averaging 90mph on the highway.

is ur maro a six speed, oh and i forgot insurance on a maro for a kid my age is ridiculous, i got a quote for a 96 rs with a V6, fucking company wanted 290 a month, thats another issue i forgot to mention, insurance is a bitch, they only want $135 for full coverage

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
is ur maro a six speed, oh and i forgot insurance on a maro for a kid my age is ridiculous, i got a quote for a 96 rs with a V6, fucking company wanted 290 a month, thats another issue i forgot to mention, insurance is a bitch, they only want $135 for full coverage

No, automatic. Check out geico, it shouldn't be that much.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
but its still a jetta man.....no offense, and i'm speaking strickly out of opinion...but ull be really unhappy w/ a jetta....save a bit more and buy an fbody if ure worried about speed. wait for a higher mileage one to come come along and pick it up for dirt cheap. u can get them for under 10gs....and honestly, doesnt matter if its an auto or manual. i mean obviously the manual is the optimal choice, but if ure going for speed, auto is gonna give you consistancy

Runtz52

Oct 7, 2008
Manhattan
Shibby50's dad has an 89 GTA with IIRC 109,xxx shes got the 350 with a flowmaster already, she sounds fucking mean, just had recent full body work, over 6k put into it, what do u guys think of that, ill see if i can get him to put up some pics, oh and his dad wants last i heard 5k for it

Runtz52

Oct 7, 2008
Manhattan
meletakos89gta.jpg

identical to this

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info