TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
theeee ring

JIDM0Gv.jpg

ajdereicup

Measly little 4.6 2v in a boat
Oct 30, 2012
Lombard
Aj, how can make love to those things? You need to get a vagina pretty damn soon man, who cares if it's a red hear! :drums:

Pussys great. But the bitching associated with the pussy or the jealousy from the pussy due to me spending more time with cars then them gets annoying. I got this shit down to a science. Get female "friends" for sex. Then around holidays slowly distance yourself from them. Then after the holidays slowly get back to being friendly. I think I've only not been single for 1 xmas. It sucked ass not being able to spend the money on my cars instead

ajdereicup

Measly little 4.6 2v in a boat
Oct 30, 2012
Lombard
[MENTION=10521]ajdereicup[/MENTION] but still, the car won't give you sex pleasure ever....... or does it? :pedobear:

Lol you get that from women. You just need to make sure your single on holidays to spend the money on your cars instead. Well until I find a woman nice enough to not be jealous of my love for my cars and spending habits. If I find a nice woman like that I might get married even. Unless shes a red head

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info