GoldPanther

♫Please press 1 for more options♫
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2013
Addison
Real Name
Daniel
Holy shit!!!

So I was waiting for my wife to get out of work, and she send me a text saying "change of plans, meet me at this address xxxxx" . So I put the address an my gps and it took me to a holiday inn. It's been like a second honeymoon ese!!!!! NO KIDS AROUND US, just the two of us :fy: im the happiest guy in the universe!!

After our honeymoon we went to see Robocop, you guys have to go see it. Fucken badass movie!

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
We have done White Castle the last 2 years and I agree with Turk it was awesome. This year I am switching it up and we have reservations at the local Farm to Table restaurant. I made breakfast this morning and she is getting flowers delivered to work, Hawks tickets, candy, and a lingerie shopping spree. And if I play my cards right I'll get some. :pedobear:

hawks tickets ?
MBN

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
Holy shit!!!

So I was waiting for my wife to get out of work, and she send me a text saying "change of plans, meet me at this address xxxxx" . So I put the address an my gps and it took me to a holiday inn. It's been like a second honeymoon ese!!!!! NO KIDS AROUND US, just the two of us :fy: im the happiest guy in the universe!!

The fiancé did that to me the first Valentine's Day we celebrated. Twas :jg::pedobear:

GoldPanther

♫Please press 1 for more options♫
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2013
Addison
Real Name
Daniel
Instagram
(My photobucket doesn't work, I dont know how to deal with instagram.)

My wife just surprised me with some tickets for the Chicago auto show. The funny thing is that [MENTION=4923]The Beast[/MENTION] was offering me some tickets. Thanks you so much the beast but I wont be needing those any more. :D

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
I made the wife to be steamed crab legs, shrimp, sautéed mushrooms, asparagus and baked potato last night for dinner with yellow roses on the table and champagne to drink. She makes me dinner all the time and puts up with my shit so I figured she was due for some spoiling whether it's Valentines Day or not. I'm about to jump in the shower to head to Heaven On Seven in Naperville for an early dinner.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info