Food / Drink Whats for dinner tonight TCG?

torquelover

TCG Elite Member
Jun 4, 2013
Found a Raising Cane’s across the street from a Chik Fil A so had a chicken tender duel.

9D244B51-7CEC-4191-B31E-C09597F86A8B.jpeg

Surprisingly similar looking, but way different in taste and texture.

What say you TCG?

Cane’s or Chik Fil A, who does the better tender?

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
While I don't celebrate Lent/Easter anymore, one of the things I always loved to have is a Pepper and Egg sandwich from Portillo's. We went to a Portillo's a few weeks ago and saw the sign for them on Wed and Friday's during lent.

I kept forgetting the last few Friday's, since I don't celebrate lent. But I remembered this AM and have declared that I'm having one tonight to the family, so Portillo's it will be.

1680268683609.png

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
While I don't celebrate Lent/Easter anymore, one of the things I always loved to have is a Pepper and Egg sandwich from Portillo's. We went to a Portillo's a few weeks ago and saw the sign for them on Wed and Friday's during lent.

I kept forgetting the last few Friday's, since I don't celebrate lent. But I remembered this AM and have declared that I'm having one tonight to the family, so Portillo's it will be.

View attachment 157299

hey do you celebrate lent?

• It's funny, you're a funny guy
  • Dumb
Reactions: blue-sun and DEEZUZ

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood

View attachment 157299
Get it dipped in beef juice and add giardenara, you can thank me later.
I've never had one from Shitillo's but everywhere Ive ever had one, I get it that way and it takes it to another level imo.

Thread Info