đź’¬ OT what made you say FUCK YEA! today???

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
I'm actually making progress on shit while the kid's outa town and grandma and grandpa's. I have done a fuck ton of laundry, gotten a bunch of grocery shopping done, am going to do mead in a few minutes and I got my metal working furnace about 3/4 done as of right now. I need to put some more cement in the lid but I want to wait until I get the cardboard tube extracted from the center to see if I need to do any patching. My material estimates came out pretty damn close to perfect too which is even better.

I have a fuckton of Portland Cement left so I may mix a batch or two up and start patching some areas of the foundation on the house too. The other option is I may make an improved bench to mount my lathe to so that I can get it more stable and try to work some chatter out.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Pure happiness....
Fuck yea

20190722_185500.jpeg

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
So, after I bought the truck I noticed not a week later that he left his glasses. So I mailed them back no cost. Fast forward almost 4 weeks, I finally hit the media button and a Disturbed CD started playing. So I sent it back as well, this time as a surprise.

Well, he decided to send me a care package out of appreciation. He's a good guy, he could have easily forgotten about me over a course of a month (he was in china on business/pleasure as wife is from china), but we kept talking and a shooting the shit. He had a C6Z prior, and now he has a Tesla Model X.20190812_091139.jpegimage000000(1).jpeg

Thread Info