đź’¬ OT what made you say FUCK YEA! today???

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
Found out my birthfather and his wife will be in town next week to visit his parents who live on the other side of the valley. They are all coming over for dinner Thursday night and we're getting Spinato's pizza which is the same as Aurelio's which is my favorite Chicago pizza.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Also, from now on, every Wednesday is now my new Friday. Only working 3 days a week for the rest of the year.
Burning through all your unused vacation days again? Roadblock must love that.

I’m taking the last two weeks of the year off. Management not too happy, but it’s my PTO and I haven’t used it. Gonna try to be out of the country on top of it. Or at least as far south as I can go without learning a new language.

Reactions: EmersonHart13

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
When you go to a guys house to buy wheels, and you start bullshitting and say you like cars to stir up a conversation and just maybe get him to unveil what's under the car cover....

Success!!!

Dude has a MINT Testarossa with 20k miles on it, and he'll be going to the cars and coffee in Chicago.

Didnt take pics, didn't wanna be that guy.

Reactions: ragingclue

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
No words needed.

49001664276_83968c2db7_k.jpg

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Bit from a Saturn 5 article.

This year marks the 50th anniversary of human space flight and President Kennedy's "Moon Shot." 1961 also was the year in which the Saturn V rocket -- the greatest machine ever built -- began to take shape.

The Saturn V was, and still is, the largest object to leave the surface of the Earth. At 363 feet in height -- or over 30 stories tall -- the rocket weighed 6.3 million pounds, about the weight of 1,600 automobiles or 50 Boeing 747s. As of today, the Saturn V is taller than any building in Alaska, Delaware or 13 other states.

The rocket was the loudest creation made by human hands, except for the cacophony created by nuclear explosions. The only natural sound on record to exceed the noise of the Saturn V engines was the fall of the Great Siberian Meteorite in 1883. Small earthquakes, as high as 4.6 on the Richter scale, were registered across North America when the first Saturn V launched from Florida in November 1967.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
I mean it was a pretty obvious buy if you paid attention at all

Exactly. I bought a few shares earlier in the year then it dipped. Bought a few more and it dipped again. Lol. But I have the full expectation of the rise.... Here it is. I do expect it to go up more possibly when Disney + starts streaming. So maybe by 1st quarter (depending on how Disney + does), I can see another rise happening.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Exactly. I bought a few shares earlier in the year then it dipped. Bought a few more and it dipped again. Lol. But I have the full expectation of the rise.... Here it is. I do expect it to go up more possibly when Disney + starts streaming. So maybe by 1st quarter (depending on how Disney + does), I can see another rise happening.
yeah depends on subscription numbers

Reactions: importcrew

Thread Info