NEW RIDE We’re an Explorer now!

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
Well for different reasons.

You're cant believe youre still talking about it because its not fixed.

I cant believe were still talking about it because who really cares that it loses some?

When the wife says "it's not spraying any fluid..." top it off....

I literally never check the fluid.... It gets topped off with an oil change, then I add more if I spray some fluid and none comes out. It's never been a safety issue.

C'mon now. Is the wife going to drive through a fountain of ink thats going to coat the windshield and she wouldnt be able to make it home?

I use the washer fluid in the GTI as needed. Probably more often than needed. I like clean glass. Even with as much washer fluid as I USE in the GTI, when I fill it up, it's 1/2 cup maybe. A cup in the wintertime.

Never a whole gallon. Multiple gallons. yes, it's my OCD, but it's also an new (well 1 year old now) expensive vehicle that shouldn't be leaking ANYTHING. It's the principle of the thing.

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
I use the washer fluid in the GTI as needed. Probably more often than needed. I like clean glass. Even with as much washer fluid as I USE in the GTI, when I fill it up, it's 1/2 cup maybe. A cup in the wintertime.

Never a whole gallon. Multiple gallons. yes, it's my OCD, but it's also an new (well 1 year old now) expensive vehicle that shouldn't be leaking ANYTHING. It's the principle of the thing.
unimpressed michael keaton GIF

• Haha
Reactions: FESTER665

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
Agreed.

Smoke it, dye, do it yourself at this point since the techs haven't found anything obvious. However, it could be fucking gay and be a connection in the headliner/tailgate slightly leaking... had that before.

I'm not too good at the mechanical stuff. I can clean a car like nobodies business. Working on cars, naw, I'm good. I'm too old and fat for that shit.

Thread Info