NEW RIDE We’re an Explorer now!

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
You'd be complaining about the tire pressures not staying the same from when you pull out of the garage to just after driving on the highway, or some other ridiculous shit :)

I only complain about things that are a problem.

It's not a HUGE problem or something that doesn't make the car drivable. But it IS a problem.

My VW has a rattling sunroof and blown speaker/door card that I still need to follow up on. The speaker/door card, the part was on backorder and I haven't called to see if it's in. The roof, the said it would have to go to a bodyshop and the roof cut off to fix, yeah, I don't know if I wanna go that route.

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
VW tried that with my mom. She took the service manager to the gas station with her, showed him how she did it.

He said that same bullshit line. She then opened up the owners manual and asked him to point out where in the manual she didn't do exactly what was shown, and to please point out the section or pages where their "technique" was documented by VW.

Told her to take it to a different dealership. She's been going to the one Naperville ever since.
I don’t even have the neck strength to shake my head hard enough at this kind of crap.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Better Look Thumbs Up GIF by Jim Gaffigan

• Haha
Reactions: blue-sun

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
you and me both. . .
Well for different reasons.

You're cant believe youre still talking about it because its not fixed.

I cant believe were still talking about it because who really cares that it loses some?

When the wife says "it's not spraying any fluid..." top it off....

I literally never check the fluid.... It gets topped off with an oil change, then I add more if I spray some fluid and none comes out. It's never been a safety issue.

C'mon now. Is the wife going to drive through a fountain of ink thats going to coat the windshield and she wouldnt be able to make it home?

• It's funny, you're a funny guy
Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I'd be pissed.
I picture you being more like me and not even knowing about it.

You would go to spray the fluid and as long as fluid came out you wouldn't be like "well, lets measure how much fluid it takes...."

I would literally have ZERO idea if my car lost some fluid because I don't worry about it until there's no fluid coming out. :dunno:

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
ITS FUCKING WASHER FLUID....

It's not like the thing is tossing rods out the block, or the doors wont close.

He's literally said it's never run out as well.

I guarantee his isnt the only one doing this, he's just the only one who has high enough OCD to measure it. :bowrofl:
You getting kind of worked up over there.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
I picture you being more like me and not even knowing about it.

You would go to spray the fluid and as long as fluid came out you wouldn't be like "well, lets measure how much fluid it takes...."

I would literally have ZERO idea if my car lost some fluid because I don't worry about it until there's no fluid coming out. :dunno:
I have 3 cars to fill up, it's a full time job as I like clean windows. Taurus uses the most it has 3 fucking sprayers...

I get it for free too, but when I literally have like a cup left but it's already pouring back out the top I just fucking keep pouring.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Looks like the tank is like a pancake and runs all the way down the fender.

I'd remove the fender liner and look up there. That's where the pumps connects and a few lines.
+1 for pulling the entire fender off. Fuck it. Pull the whole care apart and isolate the washer fluid lines. Then take a 12V battery and operate the system. You'll find the leak.

Thread Info