NEW RIDE We’re an Explorer now!

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
I want to do a joke and just spray the hose under my hood, but my luck I would screw something up trying to be funny.
do it jewish GIF

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
Wife just ran out to Target, confirmed that ADAS is working properly. I also checked the washer fluid when she got back, car was driven maybe 5 miles since yesteday.

Jimy Bilmo Jimbo

Just asking because it can cause issues. Example. My friend had a non oem windshield installed on his Pilot. Now the brake warning constantly goes off on a hilly road and the lane keep assist isn’t what it used to be. All related to that front camera near the mirror not calibrated or the non oem glass causing optic issues.

Reactions: blue-sun

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Just asking because it can cause issues. Example. My friend had a non oem windshield installed on his Pilot. Now the brake warning constantly goes off on a hilly road and the lane keep assist isn’t what it used to be. All related to that front camera near the mirror not calibrated or the non oem glass causing optic issues.
Remember when getting non OEM glass only meant your HUD might not be as sharp?

Reactions: SaturdaysGS

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
Maybe this ST thingy fancy and they using the washer fluid for meth injection. Tell her stop going wide open throttle so much to see if fluid level stays high. :LOL:

Well, I always say "why buy the fast one if you're not going to use it". I've also "trained" her to be an aggressive driver. Too many romps in my dumb tuner cars that she has driven (including that 1 time she drove my motor swapped MR2 Turbo and raced a 1st Gen Eclipse on the highway to 130 mph years ago.

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
If youve never located a leak are we sure its leaking ??? :unsure:

Let's be correct in our terminology here, it is consuming washer fluid for an unknown reason.
Let me make sure it's clear.

Washer Fluid Reservoir gets full (see videos)

Vehicle is driven

Washer Fluid is NOT sprayed by driver

Vehicle washer fluid level is checked

Reservoir has less fluid in it.

It is either leaking, or the reservoir in OUR ST is an interdimensional portal to another world or timeline that is slowly being filled with washer fluid from our timeline.

Thread Info