📸 Photography Unlikely and underwhelming survivors

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
This one took me back 10 years. These are shit, and any that I've seen in the last few years have been duct taped, dented, and rusted all to hell. This one was a cream puff.
1000006871.jpg

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
This one took me back 10 years. These are shit, and any that I've seen in the last few years have been duct taped, dented, and rusted all to hell. This one was a cream puff.View attachment 202306
Had one, same color even. Not a bad car didn't own it too long though. Mine did have the spoiler though.

Reactions: sktchy

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
The g6 is basically gms cheap remake of an altima 😅 got Aiden Ayden and Aadn all up in the back seat huffing fumes from the broken flex pipe, definitely a beat up fender, probably a donut in the front for an extended period of time and a cna badge hanging right off that rear view.
I'm laughing because I tried so hard to squeeze a cheeky Altima joke into the caption but wasn't witty enough. It's very true though. Before Altimas, it was G6s being steered with 5" long finger nails.

GTPpower

TCG Elite Member
Jun 5, 2012
Nebraska
My wife had a Saturn aura (same thing as a g5 i think) for a few years. The lower dash was held together with duct tape. It used to get close to 40mpg. Then we decided to take to be uncomfortable but save some money on gas, so we took it to Branson instead of my platinum f150. It averaged like 22mpg that trip. We traded it off shortly after....not sure if the head gasket was starting to go or what....

Reactions: v6buicks and sktchy

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
What's amazing is that generation of Taurus was at one time, the most popular/sales leader in it's segment, so there were a ton of them around.

As to the G6, and really it's sister car, the Malibu, I was just thinking the other day that the Malibu was becoming the GM version of the Altima. Every one I see, even fairly new ones, have been beat to hell, have some form of body damage, under carriage plastics hanging, mismatch wheels, DRL's out, etc...

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
What's amazing is that generation of Taurus was at one time, the most popular/sales leader in it's segment, so there were a ton of them around.

As to the G6, and really it's sister car, the Malibu, I was just thinking the other day that the Malibu was becoming the GM version of the Altima. Every one I see, even fairly new ones, have been beat to hell, have some form of body damage, under carriage plastics hanging, mismatch wheels, DRL's out, etc...
Your so right on the Malibu too. What's worse is theyll have 15k in debt stacked up against one of the 3k pieces of plastic ass at 19% interest and be like oh I put stickers on the dash and it's not my panties in the backseat that smell like a burnt clutch.

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
Every time I get in one of those things it's like getting nose fucked by 3 month old milk and it's always "oh sorry one of my kids spilled somethin in the back"

Half a case of twisted tea and enough dirty clothes to live for a week on the other side.

Thread Info