IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Spotted!

4blPg19.jpg

I've actually seen this SRT4 on numerous occasions on my commute home from work. I think he might actually live in or next to my neighborhood. Could definitely use a refresh, but at least its not held together with chewing gum and zip ties

Also I love that my new dash cam has a snapshot button I can just press any time I want

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Spotted!

4blPg19.jpg

I've actually seen this SRT4 on numerous occasions on my commute home from work. I think he might actually live in or next to my neighborhood. Could definitely use a refresh, but at least its not held together with chewing gum and zip ties

Also I love that my new dash cam has a snapshot button I can just press any time I want
Underwhelming? How dare you

• Haha
Reactions: IDAFC21

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2008
Schaumburg
Real Name
Greg
I’m kinda upset that we have 16 pages of relics here and no one has spotted a Previa yet.

didn't see any Ford Aerostars either. I still get a chuckle how the Previa was mid engine, and came with AWD, 5speed, and a roots supercharger option :rofl:

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
Spotted!

4blPg19.jpg

Snapshot is clear as fuck too. What camera you got?

Bob Kazamakis

TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
didn't see any Ford Aerostars either. I still get a chuckle how the Previa was mid engine, and came with AWD, 5speed, and a roots supercharger option :rofl:
I’ve posted aerostars in here.

Couldn’t get all the good bits on a previa. Was either supercharged or manual. Not both

Reactions: radioguy6

Bob Kazamakis

TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
  • Love
Reactions: radioguy6

Bob Kazamakis

TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
missed it, i'll have to go back. my parents had a 1990 RWD Aerostar in two tone blue

Manual and two tone blue

IMG_0355.jpeg

IMG_0356.jpeg

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
Mint '82 Type 10 for sale in the rust belt. Wild.
Shame it's a front wheeler it'd be pretty cool in RWD trim.

Someone needs to buy that and a Cimmaron to go with it.

Thread Info