Turn signal overlays = awesome!

WhtSuperStang

Jack Bauer > Chuck Norris
Reaction score
I saw a couple people on SVTP and focus fanatics that had done this and hit up Kevin Wickey to see what he thought. well today he came through and it looks awesome! You can still see the blinker through when its on which is awesome!

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Reaction score
I saw a couple people on SVTP and focus fanatics that had done this and hit up Kevin Wickey to see what he thought. well today he came through and it looks awesome! You can still see the blinker through when its on which is awesome!

That looks pretty cool. I always thought about painting them black or tinting them. At one point in time I painted the grill lamps black and disconnected the bulbs looked much more agressive.

DaSnoBordr

No Moneys
Reaction score
good work. looks great. should get an action shot to see how they look lit up

OP
WhtSuperStang

WhtSuperStang

Jack Bauer > Chuck Norris
Reaction score
That looks pretty cool. I always thought about painting them black or tinting them. At one point in time I painted the grill lamps black and disconnected the bulbs looked much more agressive.
thanks Dan!! yea im thinking about getting the Euro grill for it...but its hard to justify 100 bucks on a grill right now. lol but it does look so much more aggressive without that amber in the front!

What a great job.. They look great..
yes you did do a good job! post up the vid!

thanks guys for the kudos lol

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Reaction score
thanks Dan!! yea im thinking about getting the Euro grill for it...but its hard to justify 100 bucks on a grill right now. lol but it does look so much more aggressive without that amber in the front!

yes you did do a good job! post up the vid!

thanks guys for the kudos lol
Just do the budget jobbie. Get black spray paint and paint them it turns out real good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom