• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Turn signal overlays = awesome!

WhtSuperStang

Jack Bauer > Chuck Norris
Jun 27, 2005
I saw a couple people on SVTP and focus fanatics that had done this and hit up Kevin Wickey to see what he thought. well today he came through and it looks awesome! You can still see the blinker through when its on which is awesome!

photo-1.jpg

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
I saw a couple people on SVTP and focus fanatics that had done this and hit up Kevin Wickey to see what he thought. well today he came through and it looks awesome! You can still see the blinker through when its on which is awesome!

photo-1.jpg

That looks pretty cool. I always thought about painting them black or tinting them. At one point in time I painted the grill lamps black and disconnected the bulbs looked much more agressive.

WhtSuperStang

Jack Bauer > Chuck Norris
Jun 27, 2005
That looks pretty cool. I always thought about painting them black or tinting them. At one point in time I painted the grill lamps black and disconnected the bulbs looked much more agressive.

thanks Dan!! yea im thinking about getting the Euro grill for it...but its hard to justify 100 bucks on a grill right now. lol but it does look so much more aggressive without that amber in the front!

What a great job.. They look great..

yes you did do a good job! post up the vid!

thanks guys for the kudos lol

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
thanks Dan!! yea im thinking about getting the Euro grill for it...but its hard to justify 100 bucks on a grill right now. lol but it does look so much more aggressive without that amber in the front!

yes you did do a good job! post up the vid!

thanks guys for the kudos lol

Just do the budget jobbie. Get black spray paint and paint them it turns out real good.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info