TV True Detective - Night Country (Season 4)

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
And here it is!

man i am really thinking i need to rewatch season 1 again. like right now.

The wife got me to watch Season 1 two weeks ago because I had never seen it..... Glad she did, I'll worry about 2 and 3 later, though I hear 2 was a dud?

In any case, Im really liking this season and the SC recaps are AWESOME to watch afterward.

Reactions: IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Another good episode IMO, Im really liking this season so far.

Just need the SC recap to show me all the shit I missed. :bowrofl:

Here it is!!

good god. That hospital scene will haunt my nightmares. For a show thats not a "supernatural horror show"................they a are really leaning hard into supernatural horror :ROFLMAO:

James Wan would be jealous.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
good god. That hospital scene will haunt my nightmares. For a show thats not a "supernatural horror show"................they a are really leaning hard into supernatural horror :ROFLMAO:

It's the prolonged darkness that had their minds playing tricks on them.

I think I know who did it and what is going on. This season is all about strong women. I have a feeling the twist is the women in the town have taken up the cult. It's them against men who abuse them in the town. Like the guy they hit at the processing plant. That's scratching the surface.

And the only print they found showed a thumb and two fingers. The girl they questioned at the processing plant had a hand missing two fingers. Which would match the hand print. She also had a concerned look on her face as she walked away from the cop when asked about the guy in the photo.

The owner of the skating rink and mine also made a comment to the one cop. So they are controlling the police through him.

I just finished season 1. That was great. I hope they ask Rust to come up and help with this case. Since he's had experience with the Yellow King, Carcosa, and such. And since he lived there with his father. Like Hopefully the trooper knew him for his time there and calls him to come help with the case.

I haven't figured out what the black water is about. Or what the mine is doing to cause that. /SPOILER]

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Yeah, the Puppy Bowl.

you-know-it.gif

Thread Info