Thursday - July 16th @ 8:00PM - Luke's - Carpentersville - See the new SHO in person!

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
One thing I noticed about last night was that once the cops left people started hooning around. For the sake of retaining this spot and not getting kicked out I hope people can take it easy in the lot. On the street do whatever the fuck you want, but parking lot antics aren't helpful to keeping Luke's owners or the police happy.

I don't know who brought the stunt bike but doing a wheelie into a parking lot with 100 parked cars and a bunch of people wasn't the brightest idea :nuts:

:rofl: Yeah, that was pretty messsed up. The bike almost meeting the side of the Durango on the street wasnt that good of an idea either.

victoryss

Regular
Jul 16, 2009
Fox Lake
One thing I noticed about last night was that once the cops left people started hooning around. For the sake of retaining this spot and not getting kicked out I hope people can take it easy in the lot. On the street do whatever the fuck you want, but parking lot antics aren't helpful to keeping Luke's owners or the police happy.

I don't know who brought the stunt bike but doing a wheelie into a parking lot with 100 parked cars and a bunch of people wasn't the brightest idea :nuts:

Wow I missed that and I agree!

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
So that was flatliner in the DSG Cobra. Noticed it just as you were leaving.

...and flatliner, i didnt even know you were there until i saw you pulling away :hs:. next time man :h5:

That was me, I showed up at about 910ish or so. I gave myself an hour to get there... it took me about 10 minutes :rollpicard: Tells you that I never head out that way and DID NOT know where I was going. I used THEgoogle maps :drums:

I recognized a lot of cars from the sigs, but was so overwhelmed I crawled back into my shell. I was hanging out with my buddy Brian (on crutches) from CSVT over by the SHO, then I made sure to support Lukes and get a cheese dog and fries and a large pop. :yumyum: Cheap and good, the way I like it...

I'll see if I can get a few DRRRT guys out next Thursday. Weather better be good.

Poopshinanigans

I'm a middle of the titties voter.
Nov 18, 2007
:rofl: Yeah, that was pretty messsed up. The bike almost meeting the side of the Durango on the street wasnt that good of an idea either.

Dude that guy was pulling so much ass, you see when he gave that girl a ride across the parking lot to her car? Pullin lengths and pullin pussy.

Only a few people wanted to say hi to ol poopy. :tear:

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
i saw that. either the same one, or a different one came back and was running down the sidewalk later

Venisson... yummy.

One thing I noticed about last night was that once the cops left people started hooning around. For the sake of retaining this spot and not getting kicked out I hope people can take it easy in the lot. On the street do whatever the fuck you want, but parking lot antics aren't helpful to keeping Luke's owners or the police happy...

I have to agree... TCG and Lukes have a good chance of having a VERY SUCCESSFUL hang out and that's from an old fart like me. I hope the shenanigins are limited, so I don't lost my new cruise spot 10 minutes from my house :) I have to say, whoever it was that came over to the dumpsters with bags of garbage to throw it... very nice of you!

Props to Lukes and TCG, support both!

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
OH! also. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE: to everyone. please park better next time. people were taking up 2-3 spots b/c they were parking diagonal and all staggered. the main line of cars was also at a slant. try and park normal so that we can fit more cars in the main lot and so that people dont have to park in the middle of the isle :picard:

Riski

Suck my balls!
Jun 23, 2009
North Aurora
OH! also. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE: to everyone. please park better next time. people were taking up 2-3 spots b/c they were parking diagonal and all staggered. the main line of cars was also at a slant. try and park normal so that we can fit more cars in the main lot and so that people dont have to park in the middle of the isle :picard:

It was the low riders fault and the 300

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
lol eric said fuckit and just parked in the nice wide open spots right behind lukes lol

twas a good time....i still think E lost that race only cause he wasnt running with a smoke in one hand and a 40 in the other

Thread Info