Thursday - July 16th @ 8:00PM - Luke's - Carpentersville - See the new SHO in person!

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
guys....we counted over 100 cars in the lot tonight. simply awesome. i cant believe we've already eclipsed 100 cars in just our 5th attempt. BIG thanks to all who came out tonight. i really mean that. and to those who are reading this but arent part of the site yet, register and join in on the fun..

and flatliner, i didnt even know you were there until i saw you pulling away :hs:. next time man :h5:

Runtz52

Runs like a turtle with downs syndrome
Oct 7, 2008
Manhattan
I'll hold the cash.

ff_quote_5.jpg

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
guys....we counted over 100 cars in the lot tonight. simply awesome. i cant believe we've already eclipsed 100 cars in just our 5th attempt. BIG thanks to all who came out tonight. i really mean that. and to those who are reading this but arent part of the site yet, register and join in on the fun..

and flatliner, i didnt even know you were there until i saw you pulling away :hs:. next time man :h5:
did you count my ride? :rofl:

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Thanks everyone for coming out :bigthumb: I can't tell you how helpful it is to talk to as many people as I did people about the SHO and hear everyone's opinions.

And holy shit for the turnout, 100-plus cars. We came back for a ride in the SHO and just saw a sea of heads in the parking lot.

Thread Info