Thursday - July 16th @ 8:00PM - Luke's - Carpentersville - See the new SHO in person!

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Was a good time, nice turnout over 200 cars. Like mook said we need to work on the parking, it does not help that Lukes does not have parking lines in most of the lot. Also throw your garbage away, and don't drive like a tool in or around the Lukes lot. Lukes is nice enough to let everyone use the lot and we don't want to get a bad rep with Carpentersville Police. These are some of the reasons hangout spots like streets, 4 corners and recently the lot across the street from strats get closed down.

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
Also throw your garbage away, and don't drive like a tool in or around the Lukes lot.

No kidding. I saw multiple people I am pretty sure are on the site leave their bags next to their cars. One of them was even nice enough to drive over there garbage so it was nice and compact for me to take to the trash. Luke's isn't your moms house, it isn't that hard to pick up after yourself. And i think your number is a little low Panda, i saw atleast another 100 at the Cinema and the Tractor Supply :hsugh:

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
lol.

ill throw something out there... maybe talk to lukes about getting a garbage can more "out" there... people are lazy... walking all the way back over by the restaurant might hurt someones ankle or something... if theres a can out by us... maybe more people would take care of their shit? :dunno:

should have one next week

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
i put my garbage in my car :dunno:

i'm willing to donate time to paint lines if they want.....but i cant guarantee straightness. i'm sure the tractor supply has some things we could use.

Just get the chalk rope, all you do is stretch it and slap it on the ground and you have a perfectly straight line, and it can either be a temporary thing or use it as a guide to paint some lines

Poopshinanigans

I'm a middle of the titties voter.
Nov 18, 2007
Just get the chalk rope, all you do is stretch it and slap it on the ground and you have a perfectly straight line, and it can either be a temporary thing or use it as a guide to paint some lines
Or people can just park next to people already there. Its not that hard if it gets started right.

Me beating a Mclaren SLR on 59 twice :smile:

I'll call shinanigans. You may have beat the car but not the owner. Who is the drivers mom, from what i heard.

Thread Info