🔧 BUILD The Replacement for the Cobra. V: “Greasy’s Fuck Your Blower-Coyote, Super-Secret Stick-Shift Hellcat Build”

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
giphy.gif

01bluesnake

D Mark Performance
TCG Sponsor
Jul 8, 2009
Have a mechanical gauge now and I’m gonna dyno at Drews once clutch is broken in. Gonna tell him to let that fucker eat to 8k!!! Mike was scared to rev past 7500...lol

That's weird he didn't want to rev higher, but he also is newer to the coyote stuff. I let them eat to 8k, even had a few go to 8300-8400. These motors love to rev, and keep making the power too.

01bluesnake

D Mark Performance
TCG Sponsor
Jul 8, 2009
If it is a dynojet I'll probably make like 1200 rwhp

My dyno on STD reads just below what a dynojet would read, about 2% below. Have had enough guys on, to do testing between dyno's with some other big tuners and what they are making with the same car/combo. My SAE setting is a more of a realistic number that would reflect track times, assuming traction and driver are perfect

01bluesnake

D Mark Performance
TCG Sponsor
Jul 8, 2009
Sounds like you should be tuning Jeff's car

I'm always happy to tune, Fords is all i do here, but I let guys go to who they are comfortable with, more so if they are good tuners. If they aren't , then thats a different story. Unfortunately, with the whole mustang and coyote market getting big, there's a lot of shops and guys trying to jump into the market, many who shouldn't be even touching someone else's car lol. Jeff's with a good tuner though, not much more i could do over him. If a car runs good, and makes good power, no point to keep jumping around

Thread Info