Woodsticks, IL
iu

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Oh yeah? With who? I might be lookin for riding buddies again this year... my entire crew done quit.
I’d be game for sledding. The person Iunusually go with has been absent the last few years. Mostly due to schedule (his work), lack of conditions, and family.

I’d need to rent a shed though. I always used his 2-3 up touring sled. Also need a new helmet. Lent out my old one and it saved my buddies head. So had to retire it.

Normal places were Mercer, St. Germain/Eagle River, Phelps, Munising (MI).

Also got an ATV that could use some trail time.

Reactions: Eagle

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Well Haydays was "diffrent" this year. Prices on most of everything were up oviously. Gear seemed plentyful even tho a few dealers said they "couldnt get any". New sleds, ATV's, trailers to buy were non-exsistant. I think I only saw a few. Alot of older sleds in the swap this year because they are suddenly worth money. As a Yamaha guy I think I saw about three 4-strokes for sale. But if you wanted a just out of warrantty ski doo or polaris every other swapper had one for sale. Alot of mountain sleds but that show always had a strong mountain crowd. Campground we stayed at said it was a record amount of reservations this year but inside the show it didnt seem as busy as years past. But it looked like people were buying and stuff was selling.

Reactions: Eagle

Thread Info