đź’¦ Detailing TCG Detailing Thread

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Gav'sPurpleZ Gav'sPurpleZ or anyone else
Any real world experience with these? Was thinking of getting them for my Billets to save the hours and pain using my hands
I know I will still have to get some areas by hand, but these could be a life saver lol

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Gav'sPurpleZ Gav'sPurpleZ or anyone else
Any real world experience with these? Was thinking of getting them for my Billets to save the hours and pain using my hands
I know I will still have to get some areas by hand, but these could be a life saver lol

have used them in the past and they work pretty good, I have the mothers brand combo kit which has the ball and the cone shaped.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
IDAFC21 IDAFC21
sorry dude, the couch got me last night. I think you will be very happy with the C5. Sadly it is the only wheel coating that I have used.
Spring time, I will be using some old stock CarPro DLux on my dad's durango wheels.
Matt from Obsessed garage has started putting CSL and Exo on his wheels. Seems to be doing fine as well.

The ease of use and water behavior from the C5 is pretty awesome.

Reactions: IDAFC21 and DanJ

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
That’s why I’m doing C5 again. It’s the only coating I’ve used, application was fairly straight forward, and ease of cleanup and water behavior was great. Putting it on new wheels that don’t need as much prep work was great. I believe a dilution of purple power was recommended to get the old coating off and will probably buy some panel wipe to prep these before coating as well.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
giphy.gif

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
So I brought in my detailing supplies last night to shelter them from the cold and realized my meguiars hybrid ceramic m27 completely went to shit. It’s like water now. It was always more runny than I would have expected but there is something obviously wrong now. I’ve contacted meguiars about a replacement since the product is less than a year old.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
So I brought in my detailing supplies last night to shelter them from the cold and realized my meguiars hybrid ceramic m27 completely went to shit. It’s like water now. It was always more runny than I would have expected but there is something obviously wrong now. I’ve contacted meguiars about a replacement since the product is less than a year old.

Did you try to shake it back up nice it warmed to remix?

Thread Info