Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
Thank you and ordered from the link!

thanks bro ski !

I wanna say the 500 or 600 is the other one I like besides the 365.
Gav any thoughts on the 500 or 600

The eagle 500 is good, I use it for polish removal...... but it doesn't do well wet. I looked and it does not look like they offer the 500 or even the 350 at wholesale.
I have the 350 for final wipe downs etc.

Reactions: greasy

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
How is it possible to get SO much water trapped under the bmw emblem on my front bumper?? I swear I could waste an entire leaf blowers battery charge trying to force all the water out from under there and I still probably wouldnt get it all. I know Im gonna walk out there tomorrow and see a line of dried up water thats run out of there and down my bumper and is nearly impossible to remove :angrys00ls:

• Haha
Reactions: blue-sun and greasy

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
How is it possible to get SO much water trapped under the bmw emblem on my front bumper?? I swear I could waste an entire leaf blowers battery charge trying to force all the water out from under there and I still probably wouldnt get it all. I know Im gonna walk out there tomorrow and see a line of dried up water thats run out of there and down my bumper and is nearly impossible to remove :angrys00ls:

I hate that shit!

Reactions: IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Its the worst.

giphy.gif

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
The mirrors on the wife’s Edge ST drip down the doors for HOURS. She had an 08 Edge back in the day and it dropped from the mirrors as well.

One of my favorite features on the Hellcat is I can rotate the side mirrors to angle towards the ground and the water drains out easy when washing.

Reactions: blue-sun and DanJ

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora

Was watching reviews today and found out there is a product for that. It’s microfiber strips with magnets in them.

For $20 for a set of two I’m not buying them, but it’s cool that they exist.

Stopped by Car Supplies warehouse at Chicago Auto Pros this morning and picked up my work stuff brushes I bought on Black Friday. Won’t be able to really use them until spring but I tried one of them to get into tight spaces while vacuuming my interior and they are pretty nice. Cat likes them too.

C8ACE804-C871-4EDC-8775-2CBB9596273C.jpeg

Reactions: greasy and IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
That is pretty nifty. Definitely would be great for mirrors, but wouldn't really work out for my bumper since theres no metal for it to stick to. The mirrors on my car actually arent that bad thankfully. The 2 biggest offenders on my car are my front badge, and a piece of rubber weather stripping around the trunk that gets tons of water in it, and constantly leaks out of one of the weep holes. I'll run a microfiber along the stripping to try and force the water out and it'll shoot out of the weep hole like a jet, but again, I can still never get it all :mad:

Thread Info