Instagram So...................................Britney Spears has lost it completely, right?

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
From what my wife was telling me, her dad controls her life. He has rights or some shit over her. Controls her tours, money, ect. She went to court just a few weeks ago to pretty much get away from her dad's reins, but I guess no word has been leaked about the outcome. Her dad claims she has dementia.

My wife said the same thing. They must listen to the same pop culture podcasts :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: DanJ

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
Nicki Minaj > Cardi B

Yes and equally annoying. That voice she does is horrendous.

My wife said the same thing. They must listen to the same pop culture podcasts :rofl:

I went to Britney Spears instagram and the same 2-3 girls I know liked all of her pics. It’s kind of creepy.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Mannn that's sad, I'd seen her IG posts recently and couldn't believe it. Wonder what happened that messed her up in the head so badly

10yr old me was obsessed with her as soon as the music vid for this song came out, lol

britney-spears-baby-one-more-time-vid-3-billboard-1548-compressed.jpg
The nostalgia is real

britney-spears-9542229-3-raw.jpg

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
She's literally Towelie. On crack and tells you not to forget to bring a towel.
Except she doesn't ask you if you want to get high, she just does it, and does your share too. :ROFLMAO:

This woman has always been batshit. But as said before, she is still lightyears better than Cardi B. That's woman is beyond both stupid and unattractive.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
My god <drug> is a hell of a drug. Her face took all the years.

In terms of her situation, wouldn't surprise me if she got her money in some sort of supervised management and that the person in charge was Gary Colemans parentsing it away. Just kind of cynism on my part no real evidence though. Then again god knows what will happen if she gets it back. One of the worse things you can do to someone with addiction issues is give them a fuck ton of money.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info