Instagram So...................................Britney Spears has lost it completely, right?

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Bodywise, she's still got it. But she must be hiding some years with that eye makeup. Plus she just seems a bit off. But, still wood.

original.jpg

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
From what my wife was telling me, her dad controls her life. He has rights or some shit over her. Controls her tours, money, ect. She went to court just a few weeks ago to pretty much get away from her dad's reins, but I guess no word has been leaked about the outcome. Her dad claims she has dementia.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
From what my wife was telling me, her dad controls her life. He has rights or some shit over her. Controls her tours, money, ect. She went to court just a few weeks ago to pretty much get away from her dad's reins, but I guess no word has been leaked about the outcome. Her dad claims she has dementia.
yup. they made her crazy(forced psych hospital) and her parents took the money by declaring her "unfit" through the courts to handle her money exclusively. its fucked up if you dig deep and look at her life story.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info