Instagram So...................................Britney Spears has lost it completely, right?

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
wait fuck me is there legit two different b spears threads being bumped right now

IM DONE.

giphy.gif

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
I'm saying she probably can't figure out basic shit on her own. She's been coddled by people her whole life. There's no way she can handle all her finances without some help.

Thinking most celebrities have their accountants, financial managers and those who keep an eye on the accountants/financial managers (second set of eyes).

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
If you have that kind of bank you pay someone to help you with that shit. My wife deals with the (very) rich all the time for her job, either they have a "team" that helps them or they were the types that were self made and do their own taxes even though they're 110 years old.

A question I have (since second set of eyes were brought up) was she allowed to have someone independent of her choosing audit things and keep people honest? I think that would be a red flag if not.

ZXMustang

Suh dude
Feb 19, 2019
Watching Brittany vs Spears she couldn't get a sandwich without 20 minute discussions from her handlers.

Yes. That was a tough watch. Poor girl didnt even have basic human rights let alone civil rights. She was court ordered to workout/stay in shape and also ordered to take whatever jobs her people said he had to. She is the equivalent of a modern day slave. Literally a money tree for her dad and the lawyer as well as several other hundred people living off of her money/estate. Im glad shes going to be free of this.

Reactions: Mr_Roboto
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info