Instagram So...................................Britney Spears has lost it completely, right?

justbob

Just a grandpa car with a vacuum leak.
Jan 23, 2010
Behind that famous burrito joint
Real Name
Bob
Shes even more bangable now that shes so nutty. I feel like if you gave her a few glasses of wine, she would gladly let you ATM her over and over and over and over while blasting her "baby one more time" song in the background.

This comment leaves me feeling very uncomfortable.

In my pants.....! [emoji6]

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
giphy.gif

Reactions: justbob

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
“Judge Brenda Penny has officially granted Britney Spears' request for her father's immediate suspension from her conservatorship.

During a hearing attended by Insider on Wednesday, Judge Penny made her ruling on the petition filed earlier this summerby Mathew Rosengart, the singer's new lawyer representing her in the ongoing conservatorship case.

Prior to making her decision, Judge Penny said the current situation in Spears' conservatorship was "untenable."

Effective immediately, Jamie has been suspended as the conservator of his daughter's financial estate. That position will temporarily be taken over by John Zabel, a California-based consultant. A woman named Jodi Montgomery remains the conservator tasked with overseeing Britney's personal affairs.”

Reactions: Chet Donnelly
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info