💬 OT Sketchy’s tales of mystery, dude where’s my curse??

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
I fully support that thought process. If I had a wife there's no way I could've committed myself to the level of knowledge I needed to build a proper turbo car out of garbage. I wouldn't have been able to focus that knowledge and energy into starting yet a second business. Probably wouldn't be nitpicking at the astrological order of fucking life itself. The whole having a hot girl that wants you thing sounds great but it takes a lot of energy one can put to uses that benefit other people instead of just one.

• Haha
Reactions: Turbocharged400sbc

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
I don't want a girl that knows what I'm doing. I just want one that doesn't mind listening to whatever nonsensical shit pops out of my unhinged mind while I'm chasing down whatever it is that sparks my interest this time. In essence even building a race car is manifesting a way to make yourself go as fast in as short of time as possible and the ability to build something that scares the hell out of everyday people is something in and of itself altogether.

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
The more and more I push myself into the real world and interact with people lately the more I really see how good I have it away from everything just doing what I do fixing shit all day though. Shit might get rough sometimes but hearing other people's drama makes me grateful I haven't had a girl around. Peace and a sense of integrity and purpose are worth so much more than pussy ever could be. They gotta do somethin to make life better or I just don't even give a fuck anymore.

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
This is why shits crazy right now. All those planets up in Aquarius biznazz but Mars, Uranus, and Venus should be on their way out soon. Some weird shit going on with Chiron (I think it's a star) supposed to be coming up but I don't know enough about it yet and I gotta kinda wait til I come across somethin that explains the shifts to me like I'm 5 and then sort the rest out from there.
Screenshot_20240215_235057_Firefox.jpg

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Awhile ago my daughter was sleeping in her room and we had the baby monitor on. I was just laying down trying to goto sleep in our bed. My wife started talking in her sleep. Sometimes it’s cute and other times it’s gibberish. Well, after she finished saying something in gibberish, my daughter started talking gibberish in her sleep. Then my wife responded with gibberish after my daughter stopped. This went on for about a minute. I legit had to go watch some rando YouTube to calm down because I tend to overthink shit.

If I ever disappear, you might know why. 🤣

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
Awhile ago my daughter was sleeping in her room and we had the baby monitor on. I was just laying down trying to goto sleep in our bed. My wife started talking in her sleep. Sometimes it’s cute and other times it’s gibberish. Well, after she finished saying something in gibberish, my daughter started talking gibberish in her sleep. Then my wife responded with gibberish after my daughter stopped. This went on for about a minute. I legit had to go watch some rando YouTube to calm down because I tend to overthink shit.

If I ever disappear, you might know why. 🤣
No, no. This is the kinda shit that's probably more a thing than you think. Maybe its just a heredity glitch your wife passed down but I would say more than likely it's because they're still so closely connected they talk to each other even when they're in their sleep. Or maybe even other things and maybe they're not even aware of it.There's been a shitload of activity on the Schumann graphs lately especially in those early hours where the veils so much thinner. Maybe try and make out what they're saying or maybe if it's even a different language, talk back, might even be some old world language and if it is even more cool. We're your ears ringing when you noticed? Your left one specifically would indicate someone trying to communicate with you from beyond. Your right indicates something of this world you need to pay attention to. while I'm on that train of thought your left hand attracts and your right hand projects.

i also retired my black tourmaline I was wearing for a more refined tourmalated smoky quartz. The tourmaline was heavy heavy earth and grounding energy and everything was super intense. The quartz is a lot clearer and lighter energy while retaining the same properties of the tourmaline on its own and amplifies other energies as well. I'd kinda like to explore the rock side of it a little more but they get crazy expensive fast. But if some of them are used in tech to conduct electricity then that means in their natural state they still have to retain some of those same qualities and would indeed vibrate at frequencies more akin to other natural living things and your probably not gonna get me to come down off of that hill anytime soon.

FB_IMG_1707883893470.jpg

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
As was everyone else. Mad because the Jesus crowd spent money on ads instead of giving it away to the homeless and because of Taylor's 13 minute flight when almost 900 other jets left that game and went way further.

But the stars and frequencies you can boil down with math and science that are in everything don't make sense. Do we understand why they burned witches now?

Thread Info