💬 OT Sketchy’s tales of mystery, dude where’s my curse??

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
Ok so now that I got some shit done the frequency is pretty on course with what it has been lately but amplitude was up to 65 around noon, it would've started around 3 though. It has spiked to 75 in the last couple days but for the most part it's been in the low to mid 20s.

It's supposed to be upending shitty things inside of you so you can work on them. My focus isn't worth a shit today and the first half of the day was anxiety as fuck and I was clumsy trying to get things done. But it's kind of mellowed out for now. I think it's supposed to carry on the next few days

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
Ok so now that I got some shit done the frequency is pretty on course with what it has been lately but amplitude was up to 65 around noon, it would've started around 3 though. It has spiked to 75 in the last couple days but for the most part it's been in the low to mid 20s.

It's supposed to be upending shitty things inside of you so you can work on them. My focus isn't worth a shit today and the first half of the day was anxiety as fuck and I was clumsy trying to get things done. But it's kind of mellowed out for now. I think it's supposed to carry on the next few days
crazy nicolas cage GIF

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005

What language are you speaking?

• Haha
Reactions: CMNTMXR57

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
You guys ever remember looking at these as a kid?
View attachment 197012
Turns out it releases a chemical in your brain similar to DMT when you put yourself out of focus to see them. I found some pretty cool animated gifs playin around on Google a bit.
1000002958.jpg

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
I'm perfectly fine with being crazy, I've spent my whole life in acceptance of that and it's not like I shy away from it. Its also fine and probably best if no one believes any of this. Hell I'm not even sure I do. It's not like I've ever done DMT to know what it's like for certain, I'm not entirely sure I believe the witchy side of it so much as I can theorize as to how we as a bunch of atoms randomly stuck together would react to such things. But I do know once you start focusing on those it's hard to straighten your eyes back out and I'm probably tistic enough that if somebody's brains gonna make the shit naturally it'll be mine 😂

the whole spells thing is literally just saying something and hoping itll happen. Maybe slapping a symbol on it for good measure. You know like spelling out what you want to happen, telling yourself your going to have a good day. The way you talk to yourself inside your head (which I recently found out some people don't do that and I'm not sure how they even function or maybe I'm just really that fucked up idk) and the tones you say things in matter far more than any language barrier as body language and other things project your intent to follow your words. Was it importcrew importcrew that was talking about being able to or having issues with reading facial expressions and such? I feel like I've subconsciously learned to do that because it takes my brain so much longer to process things when someone's actually trying to to talk to me and by the time they repeat it again I lost focus or it finally just clicked and I missed the rest of it. In real life I'm quiet as fuck so to get my actual thought processes once in a while as they dump is shit nobody really ever gets to see unless they catch me fucked up in the garage rambling on in the same sense in the rare case it happens.

That intuition is essentially necessary for survival when you struggle to communicate in homeotypical patterns as others do. Not that I don't think I'm for the most part pretty easy to get along with and perceptually normal, but I don't like people alot because it exhausts me to have to keep up with them for an extended period of time, some moreso than others especially if things start getting negative. In that case it's generally all I can to appease a situation until it's finally met with fire and once you hit that switch I'm just fucking sorry for whatever I'm gonna say to you because it's gonna hurt even if it takes two weeks to catch up to you when your sitting at home watching more of the conditioning on TV. To be fair even my horoscope is a fallacy as my sun sign lies in a house of aspiration with no other energies to fuel it while my real story is pushed off through other planets keeping people way the fuck off track. It's actually kind of awesome and mercury is conjunct with Pluto right now and they're both kind of planets that bring the bad shit to the surface of you so you can assess and change it, even tho most choose not to. Solar flares are just icing on the cake for the "year of karma"

but it sucks at the same time. Having to pretend I hear what people say and respond accordingly even tho it's unintentional will have "empaths" (which are generally narcissistic in nature) accusing me of having those types of tendencies because of the way the narcissist learns it's victims ways to manipulate them. I can do that shit too if I want don't get me wrong but it's fucking gross. Those fuckers don't like my type because I see through it and don't have the ability to filter it out and it triggers the fuck out of them even if I have no clue I just ripped their imposter syndrome existences to pieces. In the presence of one I have to really watch my shit to keep the peace. Like in a certain sense I feel more than I can actually communicate when it comes to people if that makes sense so to get tied up with the self benefitting manipulative type is usually not good for me and I can pin down that energy vampire shit a mile away these days.

I don't like hear actual voices, I don't see shit, I don't dream cool shit and can't communicate telepathically unless you count my dog that's just picked up my patterns. I just get vibes. All day everyday. Ringing in my ear from time to time that can probably be explained as tinnitus. im really just kinda rambling as shit comes to me with this so if it gets weird whatever. Just make sure you keep your mindset as high as possible at all times so you don't perpetually shift yourself to a lower state of being and push upwards if at all possible. Fucking smile. Do somethin randomly nice to make someone else smile. Actually, do somethin that gives you the satisfaction you get from sex and "love" but only for and in yourself. The mercury Pluto portal along with the North and south nodes being flipped right now is gonna close off by like Friday morning and then we're kinda riding that Pluto Aquarius karma bringing vibe up with some shit sprinkled in until the eclipse goes down apparently.

the whole ascension end game most of the people talk about with all this strikes me as like it's probably death so maybe stay away from the whole higher power sense of it all unless your ready for that ride and remember the crystals and astrology stuff aren't well received by modern churches. But really, heaven and hell, yin and yang, balance gonna balance and a sort temperance happens in everything at some point or another to maintain it.

but I think shits probably still somewhat real. I still haven't bought a pack of smokes. Fortunately my little shop went from nothing to do to no end of work in sight (thank fuck) But I'll go so far to bum one just to prove to myself I won't get the cravings afterwards as if I'm mocking the things for even existing now. Once you get that train on another track it's fucking there and idk if you neurological dudes can do that but it's undoubtedly awesome and the sense of willpower you gain from just stomping a habit it's one of the best things you could ever do for yourself.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
I'm not pointing my butthole at the sun but I might've stopped by homeboys rock store and picked up a tarot deck to play with :rofl:

If you actually follow any of that it's more breaking down the synchronicities between the occult shit and AudHd vs the neurotypical worlds conditioned perception of it all. ylyou've gotta be open to the concept of this all being fairy dust to even start grasping any of it and the witchy shit effective as it may be is in essence just taking hold of it and using it to put yourself into a better position in life you gotta be able to question the things you've always been told. I wouldn't take this as any sort of truth to anything though it's just kind of the way I've been processing it all as it goes.

I can explain why the world sucks after covid with astrology too. There was a whole bunch of shit stacked in one particular house that shifted out of that state and won't be like that again for thousands of years. Just like the nodes being flipped right now. We're essentially in a spot where we're rotating against the rest of things as usual which is super fucking rare and part of why shits been wild lately.

Your bipolar and schizo type people are likely going to be losing their shit right now. Acting up causing issues for attention and shit. In a sense I would really use today to try and be in your highest spirits and realities though. When that flips back in the morning your gonna be locked in for a while so focus on what you wanna manifest in your life until then. Stay hydrated as well any of that bad shit that doesn't come out as emotion is going to come out in other ways so you might shit your brains out or in my case have sinuses full of absolute bullshit.

Shits weird but it honestly started way before this. Numbers on the clocks your 1234s 1111s 333s all that stuff that just clicks and your like oh that's neat, pay attention. Bird squawks while your in the middle of a deep thought, pay attention. Song verse hits you different for some odd reason. Pay attention. Push the negative shit out until your in a normalized state of peace and operate from there where you have a better perception of those kind of things and follow what you feel your supposed to.

Quit your job or move if need be. Fucking grow.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
I'm not pointing my butthole at the sun but I might've stopped by homeboys rock store and picked up a tarot deck to play with :rofl:

If you actually follow any of that it's more breaking down the synchronicities between the occult shit and AudHd vs the neurotypical worlds conditioned perception of it all. ylyou've gotta be open to the concept of this all being fairy dust to even start grasping any of it and the witchy shit effective as it may be is in essence just taking hold of it and using it to put yourself into a better position in life you gotta be able to question the things you've always been told. I wouldn't take this as any sort of truth to anything though it's just kind of the way I've been processing it all as it goes.

I can explain why the world sucks after covid with astrology too. There was a whole bunch of shit stacked in one particular house that shifted out of that state and won't be like that again for thousands of years. Just like the nodes being flipped right now. We're essentially in a spot where we're rotating against the rest of things as usual which is super fucking rare and part of why shits been wild lately.

Your bipolar and schizo type people are likely going to be losing their shit right now. Acting up causing issues for attention and shit. In a sense I would really use today to try and be in your highest spirits and realities though. When that flips back in the morning your gonna be locked in for a while so focus on what you wanna manifest in your life until then. Stay hydrated as well any of that bad shit that doesn't come out as emotion is going to come out in other ways so you might shit your brains out or in my case have sinuses full of absolute bullshit.

Shits weird but it honestly started way before this. Numbers on the clocks your 1234s 1111s 333s all that stuff that just clicks and your like oh that's neat, pay attention. Bird squawks while your in the middle of a deep thought, pay attention. Song verse hits you different for some odd reason. Pay attention. Push the negative shit out until your in a normalized state of peace and operate from there where you have a better perception of those kind of things and follow what you feel your supposed to.

Quit your job or move if need be. Fucking grow.

Miley Cyrus Nod GIF by The Voice

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
I can't handle some led light fixtures, I'm sure all produce it but man I kinda feel/hear the high frequency and I'm just uncomfortable around em.

I've given away batt led lights that don't like me. I'm down to my snapon led, and ollld style batt led lights (classic led "bulbs")

My garage is back to all 60hz florescent bulbs

I don't have a problem spending long time periods in the garage anymore.

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
I can't handle some led light fixtures, I'm sure all produce it but man I kinda feel/hear the high frequency and I'm just uncomfortable around em.

I've given away batt led lights that don't like me. I'm down to my snapon led, and ollld style batt led lights (classic led "bulbs")

My garage is back to all 60hz florescent bulbs

I don't have a problem spending long time periods in the garage anymore.
This is a real thing. And your a pretty intelligent dude as well as non traditional as fuck. A 3800 Einstein if you would.

Astrology and frequencies all boils down to really big math way beyond my processing. If it was just some ghost shit I wouldn't pay it any attention but if our ancestors could map out the stars and planets vs our literal existence the way they did then I'd say we're still a bit behind on the times.

Thread Info