💬 OT Sketchy’s tales of mystery, dude where’s my curse??

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
barbie GIF

• Care
Reactions: sktchy

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
As was everyone else. Mad because the Jesus crowd spent money on ads instead of giving it away to the homeless and because of Taylor's 13 minute flight when almost 900 other jets left that game and went way further.

But the stars and frequencies you can boil down with math and science that are in everything don't make sense. Do we understand why they burned witches now?
Thought it was the Scientology crowd that did a bunch of ads.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
I don't want a girl that knows what I'm doing. I just want one that doesn't mind listening to whatever nonsensical shit pops out of my unhinged mind while I'm chasing down whatever it is that sparks my interest this time. In essence even building a race car is manifesting a way to make yourself go as fast in as short of time as possible and the ability to build something that scares the hell out of everyday people is something in and of itself altogether.

Race Car will result in time traveling

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
There's absolutely no way that last x class flare didn't just pound us this morning. I've been a hot mess all day and while nothin catastrophic has happened nothing has gone smoothly either. Everything just wants to fight and it's had me doin all I can to not be a dick to people. Hopefully this passes over quick.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
Awhile ago my daughter was sleeping in her room and we had the baby monitor on. I was just laying down trying to goto sleep in our bed. My wife started talking in her sleep. Sometimes it’s cute and other times it’s gibberish. Well, after she finished saying something in gibberish, my daughter started talking gibberish in her sleep. Then my wife responded with gibberish after my daughter stopped. This went on for about a minute. I legit had to go watch some rando YouTube to calm down because I tend to overthink shit.

If I ever disappear, you might know why. 🤣
stay tuned antichrist GIF by absurdnoise

I'll wait for my hitachi robotic girlfriend
Sounds like you've got a project to CAD up.
As was everyone else. Mad because the Jesus crowd spent money on ads instead of giving it away to the homeless and because of Taylor's 13 minute flight when almost 900 other jets left that game and went way further.

But the stars and frequencies you can boil down with math and science that are in everything don't make sense. Do we understand why they burned witches now?
Some people are gonna be envious. Best to ignore them in most cases. Until the torches and pitchforks start showing up in real life, then you may well be in trouble. Also, never say let them eat cake.

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
All I know is there's a lot of green there and it looks like it's ramping up again. I didn't bother checking frequencies or amplitudes but I'm sure they're up there. It's been interesting to see how all this plays against the way a day flows and see how much effect it really does have on things. Seems like when there's not much green things are pretty calm and when theres more white with the green it's a "higher vibing" or day that doesn't seem to suck so much.
Screenshot_20240219_165905_Firefox.jpg

That's a lot easier to explain than tracking the big wheel of shit though. Pluto, Mars, mercury and Venus all stacked in Aquarius is probably causing some shit but how that all works together is a bit out of my grasp of it all

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
There's absolutely no way that last x class flare didn't just pound us this morning. I've been a hot mess all day and while nothin catastrophic has happened nothing has gone smoothly either. Everything just wants to fight and it's had me doin all I can to not be a dick to people. Hopefully this passes over quick.
Be the dick. Everyone is entitled every once in a while. Get it out of your system.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
All I know is there's a lot of green there and it looks like it's ramping up again. I didn't bother checking frequencies or amplitudes but I'm sure they're up there. It's been interesting to see how all this plays against the way a day flows and see how much effect it really does have on things. Seems like when there's not much green things are pretty calm and when theres more white with the green it's a "higher vibing" or day that doesn't seem to suck so much.
View attachment 197485
That's a lot easier to explain than tracking the big wheel of shit though. Pluto, Mars, mercury and Venus all stacked in Aquarius is probably causing some shit but how that all works together is a bit out of my grasp of it all
Not sure what you’re looking at, but kudos to whomever is using the RIGHT date format. Unlike us stupid Americans.

• Haha

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
Be the dick. Everyone is entitled every once in a while. Get it out of your system.
Everything you put out comes back to you amplified. That being said there's as much light to be found in the dark as there is dark to be found in the light. This is the year of karma so...

Not sure what you’re looking at, but kudos to whomever is using the RIGHT date format. Unlike us stupid Americans.
Schumann resonance, frequency of the earth. That graph is based out of siberia. The solar flares are making it go pretty wild. The 5d "ascension" crowd is referring to the flares and spikes in activity as informational downloads and activations.

Another big rabbit hole I came across is on dna being an actual data structure and Microsoft experimenting with storing cloud data on it because it can contain data far longer than any current "tech" we have. Real matrixy shit.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
Another big rabbit hole I came across is on dna being an actual data structure and Microsoft experimenting with storing cloud data on it because it can contain data far longer than any current "tech" we have. Real matrixy shit.
I remember DNA storage being mentioned in sci-fi in the mid-late 90s. DNA has an absurdly high storage density from what I understand. We've within the last decade been able to store what a human brain can in a single machine based of what I understand.

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
Insane amounts of data and supposedly most of our human DNA is "wasted space". Alot of that wasted space supposedly goes back to the pineal gland or essentially the part of the brain that would be responsible for any sort of 3rd eye shenanigans and we can't have anybody knowing about any of that it has to stay next the tabloids. Makes a guy wonder if those rna "vaccines" weren't just the beginning of some fuck around and find out on massive scale but somewhere between 2 to 10 years that tech is supposed to be implemented.

Space time is another weird thing where a day on one planet is 8 billion years on another. If we could find an actual reflection in space far enough out there to bend the light back around and see earth we could potentially see back in time?

Found some declassified cia ish about closing your eyes and focusing on colors as energy such as green and being able to push out pain and soothe injuries. White being fresh energy that you wanna take in. Red before a fight or work out to stimulate those cells. Shit actually worked to get a cramp right out of my wrist so well I know damn well my jaw hit the floor and I just sat there for a minute like what the fuck.

Tesla generator shit, tartaria and the old buildings burning in the 1800s. How did neanderthals cut elementally perfect granite down to .001"

....Antarctica.

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
I keep digging into the whole star chart business and I swear every time I think it's done it grabs another mess of neglected (emotion/ learned processes/ life experiences) shit and just tosses it on the floor in front of me like a cat bringing dead birds to the door step. Getting into the trines and squares and shit now and I still haven't found anything I can argue with it about yet.

Apparently being not so great with emotions and not liking people is Saturn and the moons fault so I don't even get to own up to being a dick anymore. This is bullshit 😂

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
Been paying a little more attention to that resonance graph past couple days now that I've been able to focus my thought processes a little better, maybe a better description is feeling slightly less disconnected than I have been lately and been able to put a full thought together instead of just running on auto with no filter. Couple blips of green around the time I was going to bed last night but interestingly enough the only green I saw in it today is during times when I was kind of struggling with whatever I was working on. Not bad, just like it fighting me unnecessarily. The rest of the day was pretty mild other than I had this bouncing off the walls ass couldn't sit still vibe. But the last hour or so it's been firing off again and it's like I can feel like a brain fog set in with it. It's not that it makes me any dumber so much as it seems like it's harder to get there in my head and everything's blurred.

The year of karma thing is kinda starting to get scary. In the last 24 hours I've had a neighbor diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and two friends of friends close in age just up and die. One without warning another really should've had some time left. Quite a few lately I haven't seen in quite some time that seem to be going through it in life. I guess the part that scares me most is that I don't want any of the shit I've had to deal with the last few years firing back on anybody and then feeling like that's somehow my fault. I've really tried to live and do right even when handed shit situations and have seen nothing but good come since it all shifted and I'm hoping that trend continues on.

But then there's the part of me that now knows that shit I saw when this all started probably wasn't just some love curse and was in fact or fiction probably actual demons. I could go into more depth on that but for the time being I'm gonna leave it at theyve kept their distance because I keep telling them to fuck off but they don't ever completely go away. They watch. And they all, "good" or "bad" sound like at least 10 different voices layered over each other when they're trying to say somethin so it's almost impossible to figure any of it out unless it really stands out or you manage to catch whatever the tone of it hints towards. Tall feminine with a long poofy frilly black dress and black princess Leia buns for hair and gray skin stands out the most. And that fucking little 4 legged atrocity that seems to keep getting fatter and more defined. Seems to be the priors pet maybe, but for whatever reason it fucking stinks and I smell like burnt hair before I catch the thing out of the corner of my eye and I've seen it enough to know it fairly well at this point. But idk what it really ever does other than kinda bounces through the background occasionally or sometimes it just sits there with this stupid blank look like somethin else is using it to watch. The "lady" is definitely female but pretty fucking ominous and stays far enough away I can't get much more but she fucking scares me. Not in the attacky scratchy throw pictures around the house way either. Like the floating off the bed head spinning in circles way but it doesn't seem like she's out to send harm this way either. But she straight up stands in the corner supervising dreams I can't remember lately. I can tell you that for sure.

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
For any of you that think I'm batshit, I do too. There hasn't been any med changes or any kind of drugs to incite any of this. I don't think I've even had a single beer since I quit smoking and I certainly didn't drink enough before then to be having withdrawal hallucinations 6 weeks later. Sure I'm admittedly and clinically a lil fucked in the head but seeing and or hearing shit that "shouldn't" be there is some shit I thought I left behind as a kid and I never wanted to believe it then.

And now that I think of it that she's been with me a long time. I just got a couple quick flashbacks of her under a tree in the park I grew up in. And eerie as fuck when I was 14ish we found a gravestone in the house we lived in. That night for whatever reason I went into the bathroom and she was right next to me in the mirror and scared me so bad I refused to go back in the house til dawn and they got that stone out of there. Shadows walked around that old dead railroad town so bad at night...lost, waiting for a train that's never coming back through there. Remember that shit clear enough it gave me chills thinking about it.

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021

Thread Info