💬 OT Sketchy’s tales of mystery, dude where’s my curse??

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005

I would not suggest posting your chart online. The wrong person with that info can make your life hell quick.
Youre Crazy Space Cat GIF by Space Cat Arooroo

• Haha
Reactions: sktchy

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
That puts your Lilith placement in Gemini tho, so what's that say :doge:
Nevermind this is good 😂

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
So every sign also has 30⁰ to it that also have an impact and where the planets are in your chart is just as big of deal. Your midheaven and ascendant/rising sign will show you a lot about physical characteristics and behaviors, how others perceive you.

So say your sun sign is Sagittarius and that's all you've ever known right? Even so if ascendant is in Aries, people will view you as an Aries type with those traits.

Like somebody correct me if I'm wrong because I'm still learning it and have a lot of my own I wanna dig into yet but what I have gone through is almost scary 😂

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
What The Wtf GIF by Justin

Whatever you say....

:homer:
This is the best part of that....

Lilith in Gemini is often involved in conflicts. People with this placement can unintentionally say things that others misinterpret, or they find offensive. You enjoy playing the devil’s advocate. You voice your opinion openly, and care little about how your message is perceived.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
This is the best part of that....

Lilith in Gemini is often involved in conflicts. People with this placement can unintentionally say things that others misinterpret, or they find offensive. You enjoy playing the devil’s advocate. You voice your opinion openly, and care little about how your message is perceived.
Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
So tonight a good friend of mine that had kind of gone mia for a while swung by the shop after hours to bs. Starts out as the usual bs bout work and girls but I can definitely tell this dudes holding back some shit so when I get an opportunity I hit him with "hey man, if you could just wake up and have a perfect dream life tomorrow what would it be?" No hesitation he spits out a beautiful little dream about his vague yet highly specific life goals and most notably his kids and he starts tearing up. So I'm like dude you alright? Out of this man comes a tale of fucking up and relapsing with his fiance up until he left her for another girl that turned out to not be greener pastures and how he hates himself right now for what he's done and how it's all his fault. Mind you I'm watching a grown man in tears at this point and I say "yeah, but the dude I knew before this never would've admitted it" and he just kinda paused as if it was exactly what he needed to hear. After that he let the rest of it out as one would figure and went home with a little sage I sent with him to cleanse his space but I really think it whipped his ass hard enough for him to see how far he's come from where he was and how much more he could lose, I hope.

But why am I the one to come to with that? Like it's not like it's an uncommon occurrence for someone I know to just randomly pop out and dump some heavy emotional shit out here. Why does it seem like I handled whatever that was better than somebody with years of schooling and fancy letters in front of their name? Sure i've probably subconsciously retained oodles of psych knowledge in my 40 years of being one of the broken toys but I think I'm kind of starting to notice a pattern here of maybe fixing more than just cars and my mouthy batshit ass can not possibly be that kind of a safe space 😂

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
So new moon in Aquarius and the stars are loud as fuck tonight. This is kind of some fun stuff to keep learning and seeing the collective energy of people's lesser qualities surfacing to coincide with it is even more interesting.
20240209_213228.jpg

It's pretty fucking hard to look up there and think that this world is anywhere near what it's supposed to be though. All that fucking magic and stardust that makes all this shit exist in the first place and most just choose to trash it all. Or maybe it's just reached that point of the neverending spirograph were riding and it'll all get sucked off along the way. Whatever it is, supposedly this energy is a glimpse into what the next couple decades of Aquarius will be bringing and I've got a feeling we might be in for a ride if that holds true.

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
So big ass solar flares the last couple days. X class ate an m class and is gonna land in Russia North Pole ish territory apparently. Somethin about a 3 hour ripper. Last shit I saw said between like 3 and 10 am our time for the solar storm to hit and then more after.

So expect your usual bullshit like cell phone and radio signals to get fucked with, not to mention your own. Maybe get lucky and see some northern lights and avoid the anxiety, irritability, and head pressure that goes along with it all. Play in the dirt and stay grounded or some shit :fine:

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
So big ass solar flares the last couple days. X class ate an m class and is gonna land in Russia North Pole ish territory apparently. Somethin about a 3 hour ripper. Last shit I saw said between like 3 and 10 am our time for the solar storm to hit and then more after.

So expect your usual bullshit like cell phone and radio signals to get fucked with, not to mention your own. Maybe get lucky and see some northern lights and avoid the anxiety, irritability, and head pressure that goes along with it all. Play in the dirt and stay grounded or some shit :fine:
Looking forward to it.. gonna make working HF really interesting.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI

Last night? Interesting. I woke up at like 3am and couldnt sleep for like 2 hours with unusual anxiety.

Adam Devine GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Thread Info