TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
I'll try to bring it out to a meet this season for sure. At least 1

OP
NOMIEZVR4

NOMIEZVR4

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
thanks! the meetup wasn't planned so the car wasn't properly clean either :( but the season is just starting, there will be more!

SonicBlur

Harvester of Sorrow
Reaction score
I have loved the 300ZX ever since I was s kid and watched the IMSA GTO racecars....this car gives me those vibes! I need to own a Z one day.

OP
NOMIEZVR4

NOMIEZVR4

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
I have loved the 300ZX ever since I was s kid and watched the IMSA GTO racecars....this car gives me those vibes! I need to own a Z one day.
that's pretty cool. I was driving yesterday and needed to stop to allow a pedestrian to cross and then this kid yelled crazily...OMG that's my dream car...can i record you?!? i was like sure..once the road was clear and the kid had his phone recording i did a nice 1-3 WOT pull...im pretty sure the direction of that kids life changed yesterday:LOL:

OP
NOMIEZVR4

NOMIEZVR4

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
which reminds me, i need to get you guys some videos. Not sure if they'll do justice to the sound from inside the cockpit. When the external WG opens, its LOUD.

SonicBlur

Harvester of Sorrow
Reaction score
that's pretty cool. I was driving yesterday and needed to stop to allow a pedestrian to cross and then this kid yelled crazily...OMG that's my dream car...can i record you?!? i was like sure..once the road was clear and the kid had his phone recording i did a nice 1-3 WOT pull...im pretty sure the direction of that kids life changed yesterday:LOL:
You just made another car guy for the next generation. Well done! I hope you wander out to one of the Algonquin meets someday so I can see this car in person!

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom