Drag to reposition cover

TCG Thursdays | Algonquin | 6:30pm

Added to Calendar: 11 dates

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
When: Every Thursday (weather permitting) starting at 6:30pm and going until whenever
Where: Amuzgo Mexican Cuisine - MAP

I had 3 steak tacos last night, delicious.

1599230543495.png

With Lukes unfortunately coming to an abrupt end, we would have been left scrambling to find a replacement spot BUT the stars immediately aligned and I met Jerry AT Lukes and he told me about his new restaurant right next to our old hangout, Chubby's. I hadn't visited that lot in a few years and when we all migrated over there last night, I was blown away by how much it had changed. All new asphalt and concrete. All new lights. All the buildings had been updated and also includes more fancy lighting. Its turned into THE perfect spot.

You have Amuzgo & Chubby's for eats, we're set back off Algonquin Rd so we shouldn't have too many randoms show up AND the cops rolled through last night, we gave them the heads up that we'll be there and they're cool with it (just pick up after ourselves and don't leave like assholes). Things honestly could not have worked out better.

This will be EVERY Thursday starting next week. I will continue to do my FB teases without revealing the location, as that has seemed to work out well. Tell your friends, assemble your crew, and see you Thursday!

Below is where I'd like us to park. Start filling the lot at spot 1 and then branching out in order. Please and thank you.

Pics of the lot can be found here.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
AND even better news, he has other locations (aside from this restaurant) that we can use for weekly meets in St. Charles, West Chicago and I believe Palatine. He already hosts a Tuesday night weekly event. I'll get details for that and make a thread to add to the calendar.

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
There is no Amuzgo in WeGo that I know of.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
I should specify, other locations that arent this restaurant. Fixed.

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
Ahh, ok. If you know what it is there, I can tell you whether or not it's a good location for a get together.

JimmyGT

Donating Member
Reaction score
When: Every Thursday (weather permitting) starting at 6:30pm and going until whenever
Where: Amuzgo Mexican Cuisine

I had 3 steak tacos last night, delicious.

View attachment 66216

With Lukes unfortunately coming to an abrupt end, we would have been left scrambling to find a replacement spot BUT the start immediately aligned and I met Jerry AT Lukes and he told me about his new restaurant right next to our old hangout, Chubby's. I hadn't visited that lot in a few years and when we all migrated over there last night, I was blown away by how much it had changed. All new asphalt and concrete. All new lights. All the buildings had been updated and also includes more fancy lighting. Its turned into THE perfect spot.

You have Amuzgo & Chubby's for eats, we're set back off Algonquin Rd so we shouldn't have too many randoms show up AND the cops rolled through last night, we gave them the heads up that we'll be there and they're cool with it (just pick up after ourselves and don't leave like assholes). Things honestly could not have worked out better.

This will be EVERY Thursday starting next week. I will continue to do my FB teases without revealing the location, as that has seemed to work out well. Tell your friends, assemble your crew, and see you Thursday!

(I'm going to head back to the lot tonight to grab some pics for you guys. You're gonna love it).
I might stop by the restaurant tonite to check out the food.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Jerry. He is super excited to be working with us for Thursday and other events as well. We're gonna work on setting a schedule for other locations for the rest of the season, so definitely stay tuned for that.

This really all worked out perfectly. It's unfortunate how it all came about but it definitely has a happy ending.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
I wasn't lying to you guys about this lot being REALLY nice now.

The "big" lot.

The old lots we used for Chubbys. Thats concrete not dust or dirt. The restaurant is behind that lot, right next to Chubbys.

Ya, I know I panned too fast, whatever.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom