• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Silverbacks MM

Silverback

Oct 19, 2011
Marauder working good

Hi Ho;

The management sent me a little "come back" note because I have not posted in a while. That was nice of them.

So, I'm reporting that all is well, Silverback is running very good, the deputies at the sub-station all admire the car.

The roof above the C pillar, drivers side, is still plagued by a rust/bubbled up area. $600.00 to fix it by a Fly By Night shop, had that done before and the rust area came back with a vengeance in few months. The FBN Body man say's there's a new product out now that will block the rust from spreading. Seems like I've heard that before.

The Dealers consolidated body shop can't give an estimate until they dig into the affected area and see how extensive the rust has penetrated. Listening to their service rep leads me to believe the car may need a new roof.

That's not going to happen. I may just go with the El Cheapo repair until the car is retired.

I do, however, visit this site daily.

My next excursion will be Marauderville in Atlanta later this year.

Regards to all,

Pat

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info