Post your favorite Pizza Place

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
I love Milano’s, (109th and Western) knew the old owner, used to hang at the bar with him. Pretty cheesy, however they have amazing deep dish which I think many people don’t realize they offer.

Beggars is good, Barracos seems pretty blah to me, but it’s not bad.

Tata’s is solid for the price as long as the owner or whoever is making it isn’t stoned to high hell and burns it.

Haven’t had Rosangelas in LONG time, kinda been slacking on trying other places.. this thread will change that.

I had good Tata's Saturday at my brothers and he filled me in and said the owner is getting old and he thinks it might be him that makes the bad pizzas now.

I have never heard of Milano's. I'm going to grab some and bring it to my brother's as that is close by.

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
I had good Tata's Saturday at my brothers and he filled me in and said the owner is getting old and he thinks it might be him that makes the bad pizzas now.

I have never heard of Milano's. I'm going to grab some and bring it to my brother's as that is close by.

Pretty much just a storefront, two seats if you’re waiting.. call first! East side of the street in the strip mall with the sketchy Chinese food place next to a JJ’s.. honestly don’t even know if they have a menu online. Anything you want though they will do it, and pretty much any “Italian” dish even and including wings and the like.

I’ve had Waldo cooneys as well, it’s pretty good, prices are fair, nothing to write home about but sometimes you just don’t have a taste for “insert fav spot here”.. love their tomato bread for a quick snack.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Because this thread

20181012_201243.jpegView attachment 35007

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info