• Love
Reactions: GLADIATOR

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
SIL has turned in to a total grouch since her bf is gone, and it's like she's regressing monthly in terms of emotional intelligence. I'd put her at about a 13-14yo's level of EI right now and that's no joke.

If you're sick or even have allergies she won't let you come within a hundred feet of her, but if she's sick (which she always seems to be) she expects to be allowed to do anything. She got her nails done with covid a few weeks ago, purposely delayed taking the test until after so she could claim ignorance but she was clearly symptomatic with something at the time. Yesterday i'm picking christian up, and she was picking her dog up like 5 min after me. She's on speaker with the MIL asking if she could have dinner there, FIL said no because she was sick. She says "well then why do you allow kristy and christian over" (both had runny noses last week, likely a mild cold). FIL says "I know the worst they have is a mild cold, you've been talking about having body aches and all kinds of stuff all week. I have no clue what you have so I don't want you eating dinner here". SIL: "Well, I have whatever kristy or christian gave to me". Total bullshit, SIL wasn't even around them until ~6 days after their symptoms started and even then it was only for 30 mins or so at dinner. Then she said "ok whatever" and hung up.

When she is around for dinner she says nothing. It's like her body is on autopilot and not connected to her brain. No thoughts, no emotions, nothing. It's so weird. I think she's depressed, like a puppy that's away from its owner.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Eurobroinlaw must have a magic penis.
Something man, I don't understand it at all. She has no friends, no hobbies. So when he's not here she's either traveling for work, or sitting at home doing absolutely nothing. When he is here she hangs on his every word and is attached to his hip and buying him shit like he's a spoiled teenager.

How does a grown ass adult regress like that?

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
SIL has turned in to a total grouch since her bf is gone, and it's like she's regressing monthly in terms of emotional intelligence. I'd put her at about a 13-14yo's level of EI right now and that's no joke.

If you're sick or even have allergies she won't let you come within a hundred feet of her, but if she's sick (which she always seems to be) she expects to be allowed to do anything. She got her nails done with covid a few weeks ago, purposely delayed taking the test until after so she could claim ignorance but she was clearly symptomatic with something at the time. Yesterday i'm picking christian up, and she was picking her dog up like 5 min after me. She's on speaker with the MIL asking if she could have dinner there, FIL said no because she was sick. She says "well then why do you allow kristy and christian over" (both had runny noses last week, likely a mild cold). FIL says "I know the worst they have is a mild cold, you've been talking about having body aches and all kinds of stuff all week. I have no clue what you have so I don't want you eating dinner here". SIL: "Well, I have whatever kristy or christian gave to me". Total bullshit, SIL wasn't even around them until ~6 days after their symptoms started and even then it was only for 30 mins or so at dinner. Then she said "ok whatever" and hung up.

When she is around for dinner she says nothing. It's like her body is on autopilot and not connected to her brain. No thoughts, no emotions, nothing. It's so weird. I think she's depressed, like a puppy that's away from its owner.

Need me to bend her over and show her the 50 states?

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Good. But she will find a way.
She won't go down because she won't fly her dog, and she's obv not gonna drive alone. Last time they both drove down and stayed there for ~6 weeks before driving back up, then the tinder swindler got exported back to europe pending issuance of his visa, & he's still there.

She kept asking us to go down last year and my "cover" was flights were too expensive, which they were. Luckily for me the stars aligned and flight prices dropped when he's out of country & she's in NWI lol.

Reactions: DEEZUZ

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005

Eurobroinlaw must have a magic penis.

Was thinking the same as Juan

Thinking her BF is hung like a horse and she is going through withdrawal / in need of dicked down

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Trust me I wish I could lol. Like I said she doesn't even really talk, and i'm sure she knows I don't like or respect her bf so the last thing that would ever come up is a relationship discussion

Terrible wing man.

Hey, were headed to dinner with some friends, and you seemed kinda down the past few days, and wanted to know if you wanted to get out for a night? Come join us.

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
Trust me I wish I could lol. Like I said she doesn't even really talk, and i'm sure she knows I don't like or respect her bf so the last thing that would ever come up is a relationship discussion
your SIL and My SIL should get an apartment together. lol!

Thread Info