💬 Off Topic 🥱 Officially new Official Bored Thread

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Yesterday, took my daughters to the elimination round of the Varsity High School State Cheerleading competition in Bloomington, IL.

Still amazes me as to how stunts and tumbling are now at a university level. The Flyers (who are tossed in the air / top of pyramids) are like small toned gymnasts while the Bases are built like shit brick houses. Not the same as when I went to HS.

GLADIATOR GLADIATOR - not sure which Lincoln Way school you are affiliated with, but top dog thus far in the competition this year is LW East, followed up by Edwardsville, Lockport and Sandburg. LW Central and West are also in the hunt.

Championship round is today.

My daughter is a Base on her HS Varsity Cheer team and were eliminated last weekend. During the competition yesterday I told her to feel the burn of not competing I. championship round today and carry that into next season. The burn was deep as they were one of the top schools last year.
Congrats to your daughter and her team

Do not miss those days with my daughter. My daughter was a flyer and started when she was like 9. Did it thru HS as well

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Congrats to your daughter and her team

Do not miss those days with my daughter. My daughter was a flyer and started when she was like 9. Did it thru HS as well

Yes, I have 2 in Cheer, 1 in Soccer, so during the week and weekends are fully loaded.

That said, wife / I also attend some of the home HS football and basketball games, which are entertaining too.

Time is flying by way too quick. Pretty soon the kids will be off on their own.

Hell - FirstWorldProblems N20GT ’s son will be driving soon.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Fucking paisas, they make @The Beast and other Mexicans look bad ??

A3247EB2-9FAD-40BB-8940-741B97860E8D.jpeg

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Yesterday, took my daughters to the elimination round of the Varsity High School State Cheerleading competition in Bloomington, IL.

Still amazes me as to how stunts and tumbling are now at a university level. The Flyers (who are tossed in the air / top of pyramids) are like small toned gymnasts while the Bases are built like shit brick houses. Not the same as when I went to HS.

GLADIATOR GLADIATOR - not sure which Lincoln Way school you are affiliated with, but top dog thus far in the competition this year is LW East, followed up by Edwardsville, Lockport and Sandburg. LW Central and West are also in the hunt.

Championship round is today.

My daughter is a Base on her HS Varsity Cheer team and were eliminated last weekend. During the competition yesterday I told her to feel the burn of not competing I. championship round today and carry that into next season. The burn was deep as they were one of the top schools last year.
Lincoln way west warriors black and orange are our colors. My daughter is not an athlete. I am cool with it. My son was an athlete through college so we got our fill of traveling etc. my son actually won the Ultimate warrior award for best student athlete as a senior. Is a big honor here. Time flies he is 26 now
D3316B8A-8A41-474C-8E1C-DE600530EB95.jpeg

Thread Info