💬 Off Topic ðŸ¥± Officially new Official Bored Thread

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
I’m in Connie set it up
I'm curious what vehicle you would use to take her on a date? Do people still date? Or do they just hook up. Booomer, so I have no clue what a modern relationship is. What about your GF?

Accuse Tiffany Haddish GIF by Crank Yankers

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
SIL has turned in to a total grouch since her bf is gone, and it's like she's regressing monthly in terms of emotional intelligence. I'd put her at about a 13-14yo's level of EI right now and that's no joke.

If you're sick or even have allergies she won't let you come within a hundred feet of her, but if she's sick (which she always seems to be) she expects to be allowed to do anything. She got her nails done with covid a few weeks ago, purposely delayed taking the test until after so she could claim ignorance but she was clearly symptomatic with something at the time. Yesterday i'm picking christian up, and she was picking her dog up like 5 min after me. She's on speaker with the MIL asking if she could have dinner there, FIL said no because she was sick. She says "well then why do you allow kristy and christian over" (both had runny noses last week, likely a mild cold). FIL says "I know the worst they have is a mild cold, you've been talking about having body aches and all kinds of stuff all week. I have no clue what you have so I don't want you eating dinner here". SIL: "Well, I have whatever kristy or christian gave to me". Total bullshit, SIL wasn't even around them until ~6 days after their symptoms started and even then it was only for 30 mins or so at dinner. Then she said "ok whatever" and hung up.

When she is around for dinner she says nothing. It's like her body is on autopilot and not connected to her brain. No thoughts, no emotions, nothing. It's so weird. I think she's depressed, like a puppy that's away from its owner.
She needs that good dick, is she hot or at least bangable after a few shots, asking for Mook Mook
She's not looking for money. She wants that big D.

Coming Through Monday Morning GIF by Paddington Bear
We think a like as that was my first thought. Doesnt even have to be big, just has to be good

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Yesterday, took my daughters to the elimination round of the Varsity High School State Cheerleading competition in Bloomington, IL.

Still amazes me as to how stunts and tumbling are now at a university level. The Flyers (who are tossed in the air / top of pyramids) are like small toned gymnasts while the Bases are built like shit brick houses. Not the same as when I went to HS.

GLADIATOR GLADIATOR - not sure which Lincoln Way school you are affiliated with, but top dog thus far in the competition this year is LW East, followed up by Edwardsville, Lockport and Sandburg. LW Central and West are also in the hunt.

Championship round is today.

My daughter is a Base on her HS Varsity Cheer team and were eliminated last weekend. During the competition yesterday I told her to feel the burn of not competing I. championship round today and carry that into next season. The burn was deep as they were one of the top schools last year.

Thread Info