Officially new Official Bored Thread

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
and have moving blankets.
and some furniture dollies
Pretty much one of the reasons I'm called lol
I think half the reason I want to sell the house is that I've accumulated (correction, MEGAN has accumulated) so much shit that I want to look at the essentials and say "everything else in the dumpster I rented."
Basement flooded last time the Hawks won the cup. My Wife has no fucking clue how much extra shit went in that dumpster lol.
Morning.

sister just went in for emergency surgery. She had brain surgery a week ago today that went well. Last night she started having a salty taste and determined it was spinal fluid leaking. Brother in law took her to the ER around 10 and she didn’t get a room until after 3am. Prepping her right now to go into surgery. Poor kid.

usually I’m not bothered by hospital stuff, her and my mom both have terrible health. Between the two of them, someone is running to the ER or having surgery every month it seems. Pretty desensitized to it at this point.

feeling uneasy about this one though.
That sucks, hope it goes well

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Morning.

sister just went in for emergency surgery. She had brain surgery a week ago today that went well. Last night she started having a salty taste and determined it was spinal fluid leaking. Brother in law took her to the ER around 10 and she didn’t get a room until after 3am. Prepping her right now to go into surgery. Poor kid.

usually I’m not bothered by hospital stuff, her and my mom both have terrible health. Between the two of them, someone is running to the ER or having surgery every month it seems. Pretty desensitized to it at this point.

Sorry to hear about it, hope it goes well.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
Morning.

Very sorry to hear. Hope she has a successful recovery

DEEZUZ

"and the world is full of dreamers"
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yaj Yak Yaj Yak

205 75r14 trailer tires

I need 2 if those but want them on wheels.

Can you find me best deal?

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
we wind up just throwing out old ones a lot of the time. just stupid.

DEEZUZ

Donating Member
Reaction score
So menards is cheap?

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
find the bolt pattern that fits and give no fucks if all the tires are replaced. it ain't care.

DEEZUZ

Donating Member
Reaction score

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
What about these.

i dont have any experience with those

normally my situation is "hey we got a flat, okay go buy 2 new wheel/tires from menards and go rescue tom with the flat tire on the side of 41 in wisconsin"

DEEZUZ

Donating Member
Reaction score
I get it. These are 2 mounted wheels and tires. Pretty cheap. My trailer barely gets used as is and sits alot.
i dont have any experience with those

normally my situation is "hey we got a flat, okay go buy 2 new wheel/tires from menards and go rescue tom with the flat tire on the side of 41 in wisconsin"

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
At Walmart getting my 2nd shot and apparently my insurance ID card isn’t enough this time, funny because it was fine last time. This chick has been on the phone 10 mins and I have no clue what the fuck she’s looking for, now she’s calling another #

Retards

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom